• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AI scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickeymbbc

Sorry all, i am sujre you are tired of hearing about pirates of the Caribian 3, but I am lost. How do I disable some AI Scanner so I can copy this movie? I have anydvd that I am using with 1ClickDVD

Thanks.

mick

Rip the movie to your HDD using the AnyDVD ripper that is part of AnyDVD 6.3.0.0 or AnyDVD 6.3.0.1 beta and then process the files from the HDD with 1-Click. AnyDVD has no problem with this movie.

If there is a problem then the cause is 1-Click.

Actually, they never really stated what the problem with the disc was either.

True if they right click on 1 clicks interface and disable cprx and run 1 click with anydvd 6.3.0.1 all will be well. I use Pro though.

True if they right click on 1 clicks interface and disable cprx and run 1 click with anydvd 6.3.0.1 all will be well. I use Pro though.

Well, at least we know it should work if CPRx is disabled. :)

Yes, I just like you try to do things with vaious programs on these possibility trouble titles.

It didn't work...

1.a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

2. State the full a)error message(s) you encountered, b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

3. And what version (number) of 1-Click are you using?

Last edited:
Rip the movie to your HDD using the AnyDVD ripper that is part of AnyDVD 6.3.0.0 or AnyDVD 6.3.0.1 beta and then process the files from the HDD with 1-Click. AnyDVD has no problem with this movie.

If there is a problem then the cause is 1-Click.

I think I know how to rip the movie with ANYDVD, but I am not sure what to do after that, as far as transfering it and stuff to the new disk. Can you explain how I do that?

Thanks

pirates 3

I think I know how to rip the movie with ANYDVD, but I am not sure what to do after that, as far as transfering it and stuff to the new disk. Can you explain how I do that?

Thanks

Well, I tried to rip it with anydvd and it only went to about 63%, but that went much farther then trying with 1click.

Can anyone esle give me anymore advice before I have to give this movie back to my brother tonight?

Thanks for all your help

mick

1.a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

2. State the full a)error message(s) you encountered, b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

3. And what version (number) of 1-Click are you using?

I have something attached, I think. i hope we can open it. I wasn't sure if I did it correctly

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_pi30nnw1.zip
    105.3 KB · Views: 2
Can anyone esle give me anymore advice before I have to give this movie back to my brother tonight?

I can't help you if you don't provide full error messages, and I especially can't help you if you don't own the disc.

To use the AnyDVD ripper with any disc right-click on the red fox in your systray and use the rip to harddisk option. Then use 1-Click like you would to process files from the HDD. I don't use 1-Click and won't provide support for it. For help on that refer to 1-Click's support forums.

Well, I tried to rip it with anydvd and it only went to about 63%, but that went much farther then trying with 1click.

It's possibly a bad disc but w/o a full error message no one can help you.

Unfortunately, since you do not own this disc and are trying to make a back-up I cannot help you any further. AnyDVD's purpose is not to make illegal copies of movies. It is for making backups of discs that we, as users, have legally purchased.

To use the AnyDVD ripper with any disc right-click on the red fox in your systray and use the rip to harddisk option. Then use 1-Click like you would to process files from the HDD. I don't use 1-Click and won't provide support for it. For help on that refer to 1-Click's support forums.

It's possibly a bad disc but w/o a full error message no one can help you.

Unfortunately, since you do not own this disc and are trying to make a back-up I cannot help you any further. AnyDVD's purpose is not to make illegal copies of movies. It is for making backups of discs that we, as users, have legally purchased.

my family, meaning my brother, does own the disk but he wants it back so I have to give it to him. Thanks for trying to help though.

mick

my family, meaning my brother, does own the disk but he wants it back so I have to give it to him. Thanks for trying to help though.

mick

Again I'll say since YOU don't own the disc this is a form of stealing.

And you didn't need to mention it at all in order to get help. I still can't get over how people do this.

Imagine going to a locksmith and asking them how to break into a safe, and then explaining that it's because you are going to rob the bank across the street tomorrow and you want to know how to open their safe.

my family, meaning my brother, does own the disk but he wants it back so I have to give it to him. mick

Imagine going to a locksmith and asking them how to break into a safe, and then explaining that it's because you are going to rob the bank across the street tomorrow and you want to know how to open their safe.

Let's say his brother owned the bank. So he robs it but he thinks that technically it isn't stealing because the money is still in the family, right? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back