• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

creating image with nero

motis

Hi I Just purchased POTC3 and wanted to do a back up. Anydvd is having trouble doing it so i've been reading up on the forums here. I see there are posts using nero to create an iso but have tried with no succes. I have the latest nero and Daemon tools pro. when i create the image daemon tools says it's incompatible. Can someone give me step by step guide on converting it to a proper iso straight from the bluray disc. and if there are any other setting in damon tools i need to adjust. Thanks.

Open up nero burning rom, choose HD or BR, go to file, then options, expert features, check "enable all supported recorder formats for the image recorder"....make sure you choose image recorder instead of your drive, click burn and it will give you the option to save as an ISO

Ok i set it to use image recorder and also the to show all supported recorder formats. then i click on new and it gives me 2 options under bluray: Bluray disc copy and bluray disc UDF. Which one do i choose? Thanks

and also it gives me the option only to create a .nrg file if i just play with the program to create an image.

OK I chose the udf and kept it at automatic. i put the 3 folders in to the burning area waited around an hour to let it see what was on the disc. after i told it to burn an ISO and that took around an hour. then when i mount it power dvd gives me that i need an update to play it and then it tells me to go to hell.lol. well actually it just says it has all the updates and does nothing. is there something i'm not doing right?

OK I chose the udf and kept it at automatic. i put the 3 folders in to the burning area waited around an hour to let it see what was on the disc. after i told it to burn an ISO and that took around an hour. then when i mount it power dvd gives me that i need an update to play it and then it tells me to go to hell.lol. well actually it just says it has all the updates and does nothing. is there something i'm not doing right?

the setting you left as automatic try setting it to udf2.5

make sure you have version 3319a for powerdvd...

Ok So I put the options to manual. The UDF Partition type I left it to: Physical Partition, The File system Version i set it to UDF 2.50 I clicked NEW. Then I moved the 3 folders from the POTC3 disc in to the burning area. let it go for an hour then when it was done i clicked on burn. It gave me a warning that it is a udf 2.50 image and some software will not run it. and so I clicked Ok.
It created the Image and now Daemon tools won't mount the image cause it says it's an invalid image file. So what did i do wrong now.

I thought you had to use AnyDVD HD first? I didn't think you could make a valid iso from an encrypted disc without AnyDVD HD.

In your first post you said AnyDVD HD is unable to backup POTC3 (whatever that is). EDIT: oh, Pirates of the Caribbean .... DOH!

I got it going my f up was putting it as a nrg accidentally the last time. You all are the best Thanks.

I got it going my f up was putting it as a nrg accidentally the last time. You all are the best Thanks.:clap:

Back