• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Running With Scissors

gaak

Has anyone been able to backup Running With Scissors US R1?

I couldn't get it to work. As soon as I put the movie in a dialogue box came up saying this movie is copy protected. Even with AnyDvd running in the background it won't work for me and I live in region 1.

mscarolezr

I couldn't get it to work. As soon as I put the movie in a dialogue box came up saying this movie is copy protected. Even with AnyDvd running in the background it won't work for me and I live in region 1.

mscarolezr

Then Anydvd isn't working on your system properly.

Gaak this is what you need to do to get the movie copied. I was able to do it tonight. I forgot about using the AnyDvd to rip the files. But before you do anything make a new folder in your hard drive and title it whatever you want.
Then you right click on the AnyDvd in the taskbar and click on "Rip Video-Dvd to hard drive" Up will come a dialogue box asking for the source drive which will be your dvd burner and the destination drive which will be the new folder you made on your hard drive. Then hit copy dvd and AnyDvd will rip all the files from the movie and put them in the destination folder. When it's finished which for me took about 45 minutes take the movie out of the drive and then you have to do is to start your CloneDvd2 program and choose the copy dvd titles. Then instead of telling the program to get the files from the dvd you hit browse and then find the folder you save the files to and it will copy the files and then ask you to put the burnable dvd in to burn the movie. Its takes alot longer to do this way but for sure the Sony copy protection is gone and you will have a copy of the movie.
Hope this works for you,
mscarole

Last edited:
Then Anydvd isn't working on your system properly.

I occasionally have this problem I simply close Any DVD then re open the program which then finds the correct drive then I copy the disk

If I have been on session for a while 4+ Hours I reboot my computer and I never have a problem after rebooting

Also right click the Any DVD Icon in you SYS Tray you can seewhich drives sre recognised then tweak the program to suit your needs

Back