• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help with Pirates of the Caribeans #3

avenger

I just bought the newest Pirates of the Caribeans, and would like to know if this software can make a backup of it. I would like to this before my grandson ruins it. Thanking You in advance.:confused:

I just bought the newest Pirates of the Caribeans, and would like to know if this software can make a backup of it. I would like to this before my grandson ruins it. Thanking You in advance.:confused:

Yes I tried backing this up yesterday with 5 different programs :

CloneDVD2
DVD Shrink
Nero Recode off of Nero 8
1 Click Pro
DVD neXt COPY Pro

All used AnyDVD as the decrypter version 6.3.0.1 (beta) and they all played back perfectly.

Yes I tried backing this up yesterday with 5 different programs :

CloneDVD2
DVD Shrink
Nero Recode off of Nero 8
1 Click Pro
DVD neXt COPY Pro

All used AnyDVD as the decrypter version 6.3.0.1 (beta) and they all played back perfectly.

Thank You very much, I will try it when I get home. I just hit the jackpot with my first post to this forum. Thank again, Charlie.

avenger

P.S. Does the trail version of AnyDVD 6.3.0.1 (beta) have full function for 21 days?. Thank You.

Last edited:
Thank You very much, I will try it when I get home. I just hit the jackpot with my first post to this forum. Thank again, Charlie.

avenger

P.S. Does the trail version of AnyDVD 6.3.0.1 (beta) have full function for 21 days?. Thank You.

You're welcome, I try to test for everyone here at this forum.

You're welcome, I try to test for everyone here at this forum.

Sorry for replying late, I was able to make a backup for Pirates #3 with no problems using the latest AnyDVD. Now I can put the original away, and let my grandson view the backup. I am a very happy camper. Thank again Charlie for your help.
avenger.

Back