• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

pirates #3

noodles01

Mornin All: I just tried to copy pirates of the caribbean and it got about half way through and got big errors message, is anyone else had this problem and what can be done to fix this??:confused:

Mornin All: I just tried to copy pirates of the caribbean and it got about half way through and got big errors message, is anyone else had this problem and what can be done to fix this??:confused:

This is what?????the HD-DVD or BluRay?

a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

2) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered, b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

here is what i found..not very good at all this pc stuff sorry

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_PI30CCW1.zip
    105.5 KB · Views: 7

State the full a)error message(s) you encountered, b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

Last edited:
ok i will try to do the movie again and see what error comes up

1. Update to Anydvd 6.3.0.1: click Changed firstplay: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=10591

Changed firstplay: Jump directly to Title 4!

Disable "remove annoying adverts and trailers" in Anydvd. That feature does not work with all discs

drvmcdb (system32\drivers\drvmcdb.sys), Version: 3.21.29.0 (1.0.0.1)
Company: VERITAS Software, Inc.
Copyright: Copyright © VERITAS Software, Inc.
Description: Device Driver
FileVersion: 3.21.29a

sscdbhk5 (system32\drivers\sscdbhk5.sys), Version: 1.10.57.0 (1.0.0.1)
Company: VERITAS Software, Inc.
Copyright: Copyright © VERITAS Software, Inc.
Description: Shared Driver Component
FileVersion: 1.10.57a

Do you have any packet writing software from Veritas on your system. Packet writing software is software that allows you to drag and drop files to a blank dvd or cd as you would a floppy disc. If so, uninstall the packet writing software on your system as it tends to conflict with a lot of programs, not just Slysoft's.

4. I still have no clue what problem it is that you're having. State the full a)error message(s) you encountered, b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

Last edited:
It's ok whatever that little enabler you had me check , put the movie in again worked fine....sorry to be a pain but like I said before not a computer whiz...thanx you very much hagd tc

2. Disable "remove annoying adverts and trailers" in Anydvd. That feature does not work with all discs

FYI this feature does work with this title so everyone knows. Also never just try to back up using this setting without checking the original first to ensure that it will work. If it shows the previews in the original with this enabled then the backup you make will as well.

Back