• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.3.0.1 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6301.exe

6.3.0.1 2007 12 05
- New (DVD): AI Scanner improved, works much better now
- Fix (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Black screen with re-release of "Prison Break"
- Fix (DVD): CloneMap 2 error with some discs
(e.g., "Squid and the Whale", US)
- Fix (DVD): AI Scanner accidently removed a title set from "8 Below",
R2, Japan
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

6.3.0.1 2007 12 05
- Fix (DVD): AI Scanner accidently removed a title set from "8 Below",
R2, Japan

Thanks very much.
The problem is fixed.

Regards.

I am very grateful that the Slysoft team continually improves on the product.

Ratatoulie and Superbad

I'm having similar problems with audio/video sync on Superbad and Ratatoullie. I don't know if the schemes have changed that much recently, but in the past I have had almost zero problems. I hate pulling out an original with 7 grandkids. They almost always get scratched or spills and etc.

I'm having similar problems with audio/video sync on Superbad and Ratatoullie.

It's not a similar problem as the Rat problem. The problem is that Anydvd completely removes part of the audio configuration test.

Audio synch issues during the main movie would either be related to bad burns, the method you used to rip the disc (right click red fox icon-->"rip video dvd to harddisk" is what people should use who don't use Slysoft products), or an issue with your dvd player.

Last edited:
Back