• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trans_Movie07 With Memorex 8X DVD Plus R DL

MPEG-2

I have read some of the burning problems here. I just bought a Memorex 15 pack DVD Plus R DL from best buy and used CCD with AnyDVD. When I insert the blank, it reads the disc, but after the burning process, the disc does not show up in the disc drive. Trans_Movie plays well on my DVD player and it plays well on my portable DVD player. The Disc just does not read in the computer. Well it works, so I guess that is all that I can ask for. Nero 8 info tool says that my burner firmware version in an LG12 with a 2MB Buffer dated at 10-06.

I have read some of the burning problems here. I just bought a Memorex 15 pack DVD Plus R DL from best buy

1. Use Verbatim +R DL (preferably made in Singapore as opposed to India) only

2. Update your burner's firmware if available

Thanks Dude! I really appreciate it. I forgot to mention that I own the movie after reading your Sig. I know that you are putting your neck out on the line to help someone that you do not know.

Thanks Dude! I really appreciate it. I forgot to mention that I own the movie after reading your Sig. I know that you are putting your neck out on the line to help someone that you do not know.

My signature is automated (it gets posted each time I post). It's just there so that people understand my position.

Back