• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD eating up recordable discs

mildot

Well for the most part the software is great. It seems that for some reason about 2/3's of the way through I get the "recordable media problem" hence replace the disk with a new one. This is getting expensive to record one movie. I have changed the speed to 8X as opposed to maximum. Anything I'm doing wrong?

Well for the most part the software is great. It seems that for some reason about 2/3's of the way through I get the "recordable media problem" hence replace the disk with a new one. This is getting expensive to record one movie. I have changed the speed to 8X as opposed to maximum. Anything I'm doing wrong?

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476

Read this closely, especially the first three steps and step 12.

Help

Ok here's the spec's to my computer, a Dell Inspiron 6000(Processor: Intel Pentium M730 1.6GHz, ATI Radeon Mobility X300 128MB, 15,4" wide screen XGA, 512 MB 333MHz DDR2 RAM, 40 GB Ultra ATA hard disk 5400 rpm, 24x CD-RW / 8x DVD combo drive, Intel ProWireless 2200 802.11 b/g WiFi)

That said I'm "lost" when it comes to "firmware" I mean I can get around for program updates but I'm stumped on this one. Great advice I just need to get pointed in the right direction.Cheers

Ok here's the spec's to my computer, a Dell Inspiron 6000(Processor: Intel Pentium M730 1.6GHz, ATI Radeon Mobility X300 128MB, 15,4" wide screen XGA, 512 MB 333MHz DDR2 RAM, 40 GB Ultra ATA hard disk 5400 rpm, 24x CD-RW / 8x DVD combo drive, Intel ProWireless 2200 802.11 b/g WiFi)

That said I'm "lost" when it comes to "firmware" I mean I can get around for program updates but I'm stumped on this one. Great advice I just need to get pointed in the right direction.Cheers
What is the model for your drive you are using? I can check for an update for you.

burner

Here it is. THANKS Bud.
No Disc is present in Drive D:!
SONY DVD+-RW DW-D56A PDS3 2004/07/30 08:00

firmware upgrade

Ok we are "good to go" can't thank ya enough. Great to have troops help ya out when you are in need. Cheers Bud

DVD Burn "Good to Go"

Well what can I say it worked!!. Thanks for the help. This software is some of the first I have purchased and I have to say that I am quite pleased with it. The forum is a GREAT place to find out and resolve problems, in my case the firmware issue. I hope that down the line I can offer any help to fellow SlySoft troops. Thanks again. Well done and you deserve a pat on the back!!

Well what can I say it worked!!. Thanks for the help. This software is some of the first I have purchased and I have to say that I am quite pleased with it. The forum is a GREAT place to find out and resolve problems, in my case the firmware issue. I hope that down the line I can offer any help to fellow SlySoft troops. Thanks again. Well done and you deserve a pat on the back!!
Thank you for responding quickly with the appropriate information. I'm glad we could get this resolved. Enjoy your new products. Take care.

Back