• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

potc problem

orc brute

hi i have just purchased all 3pirattes movies and i cant get past the language part at the beginning it asks english deutsh or italiano, the english bit is highlighted , but when i click on it it doesnt do anything , can someone help, thanks:)

hi i have just purchased all 3pirattes movies and i cant get past the language part at the beginning it asks english deutsh or italiano, the english bit is highlighted , but when i click on it it doesnt do anything , can someone help, thanks:)

With the information have given? No.

have you tried using the keyboard? Some films don't allow you to use the mouse to control the menus

With the information have given? No.[/QUOTE i am sorry , this is my problem i have al 3 pirattes of the caribbean movies on blu ray , i just got them today , put them in my pioneer blu ray drive played via any dvd hd and power dvd ultra 3104a , i havent had any other problems with hd dvd or blu ray untill these discs, they are the european versions , any way when it loads i get the choice of languages, english is already highlighted , i click on it, and it does not do anything, so i open the files , i go in to the stream folder, i click on ooo.1 and it does play the movie , but with one problem there is not any sound at all , so check on the powerdvd audio options , but there isnt any audio options at all , i tried this on all 3discs , and it was the same on each one , so is this some kind of copy right protection , or am i doing something wrong , please help.:)

have you tried using the keyboard? Some films don't allow you to use the mouse to control the menus
what a total idiot i am , it worked like you said , sound and everything , thanks again:bowdown:

Back