• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines Disc 1

nifelseki

hi,

has anybody been able to successfully create a backup image of Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines Disc 1..? what settings did you use and what did you do..? mine seems to be having read errors whenever I try to make the backup.. thanks.. ;)

hi,

has anybody been able to successfully create a backup image of Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines Disc 1..? what settings did you use and what did you do..? mine seems to be having read errors whenever I try to make the backup.. thanks.. ;)

Try Game Jackal instead

Game Jackal is fine but what I am doing is making a personal catalogue of all my games, music, movies, and software. I'm converting all my cd's and dvd's into images. I don't believe Game Jackal is the tool for this.

Reads errors are normals if the protection used on the disc is safedic.

To be sure it is, check your disc or the install folder with programs like protectionID or A-ray scanner (prefer protectionid, the other's competitor are a little too older).

If your disc is a cd, try the pc protected game profile (something sound like that, i can't remember exactly the name). Else, you have to choice :
- You create your own safedisc profil for dvd.
- You have to use a program called CloneCD fan profiler (not from slysoft or elby - i know that it is in german or in french, i don't know if there is an english version) to create a special dvd profile.
Then, just wait clonecd finish its job (even if some reading errors occurred) and try to mount your image disc on a virtual drive (like Virtual Clone drive).

Game Jackal is fine but what I am doing is making a personal catalogue of all my games, music, movies, and software. I'm converting all my cd's and dvd's into images. I don't believe Game Jackal is the tool for this.

It depends on what you're doing with the images. If your goal is to use the original disc, then Game Jackal is the superior tool for this as (typically) an entire image is not required, saving you hard drive space.

Back