• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD rolls back to trial after reset

syn182

Ok, a bit of a confusing situation, but i'll try my best to explain it. I have AnyDVD 6.0.8.0 and i don't want to update it because there's nothing wrong with what i have (except this and i don't think this is a version problem).... Anyway...

I have a registration key, and it works and everything is fine. But, when i reset my computer it instantly comes up with an error saying trial expired blah blah blah... So i have to uninstall the program, goto "C:\Documents and Settings\[My Name]\Application Data\" and then i have to delete the SlySoft folder and reinstall and re-register the program.

It hasn't really bothered me up until now, i'm just getting sick of doing that every time i restart my computer... Can someone tell me why it's doing this? It would be much appreciated!

Thanks - Syn182

Ok, a bit of a confusing situation, but i'll try my best to explain it. I have AnyDVD 6.0.8.0 and i don't want to update it because there's nothing wrong with what i have (except this and i don't think this is a version problem).... Anyway...

I have a registration key, and it works and everything is fine. But, when i reset my computer it instantly comes up with an error saying trial expired blah blah blah... So i have to uninstall the program, goto "C:\Documents and Settings\[My Name]\Application Data\" and then i have to delete the SlySoft folder and reinstall and re-register the program.

It hasn't really bothered me up until now, i'm just getting sick of doing that every time i restart my computer... Can someone tell me why it's doing this? It would be much appreciated!

Thanks - Syn182
What if a bug in 6.0.8.0 was causing this problem? That's why it is best to use the latest version. Bug fixes and extra features are included in updates.

What if a bug in 6.0.8.0 was causing this problem? That's why it is best to use the latest version. Bug fixes and extra features are included in updates.

I doubt it, because i used to run this version all the time without this error, it was only after i had to reinstall windows that this started to happen.

I doubt it, because i used to run this version all the time without this error, it was only after i had to reinstall windows that this started to happen.
It doesn't matter, we always encourage members to use the latest version so we know what we are dealing with.

Will my old Registration key work with this one?

ok thanks, all works fine now... Thank you for your help

Back