• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HKCU\SOFTWARE\SlySoft\AnyDVD\Settings\Jerk

Blazkowicz

Thank you for the reply.

This feature is a little bit hidden and also i have to start clonedvd again to create dvd2. I want that the application automatic select where to split and automatically creates dvd2 then.

A little bit offtopic, goes for AnyDVD:

HKCU\SOFTWARE\SlySoft\AnyDVD\Settings\Jerk - what does this option does when set to 1?

Thank you for the reply.

This feature is a little bit hidden and also i have to start clonedvd again to create dvd2.

No. You don't. Just click the "back" button" until you get to the screen you want.

I want that the application automatic select where to split and automatically creates dvd2 then.

It's a simple matter of selecting the right chapters, but if you do want a more automated solution, perhaps you should send an email off to Elaborate Bytes.

A little bit offtopic, goes for AnyDVD:

HKCU\SOFTWARE\SlySoft\AnyDVD\Settings\Jerk - what does this option does when set to 1?

That entry does not exist in my registry.

When you start AnyDVD it will read this key. There are also other keys. Run regmon Webslinger and you will see it. Some hidden switches.

When you start AnyDVD it will read this key. There are also other keys. Run regmon Webslinger and you will see it. Some hidden switches.

I exited Anydvd. I ran regmon. I started Anydvd. I don't see that path anywhere.

Any news on this registry string yet?

Don't touch them, even if they are named "free sex and free beer". They are for debugging purposes only.

EDIT: From the regmon screenshot, I see that you already added the jerk value. Delete it.

Last edited:
Back