• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cannot create Profil same Problem as SaxRussel

aflotoxin

Cannot create Profil

Trying do create a Profil for FIFA05 the following message appears:

" Not enough disk- space to create the image mode data file" Tryinng to answer this message with a click on the ok button nothing happens. Removing the Window another window appears ( Its the one with the status bar for creating a profil). Clicking on cancel the windows are closing and the messag "Cannot create modal window" appaers.

Trying to remove the profil not always works ( I´d try these procedur for several time) Mostly I get the message "Acces violation at adress 004053DC in moduke Game jackal exe. Read addresss 6566614B".

Question: Where does Game jackal save the mode data file. My smallest Partition has at least 2 GB free space? Is this not enough?:)

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying do create a Profil for FIFA05 the following message appears:

" Not enough disk- space to create the image mode data file" Tryinng to answer this message with a click on the ok button nothing happens. Removing the Window another window appears ( Its the one with the status bar for creating a profil). Clicking on cancel the windows are closing and the messag "Cannot create modal window" appaers.

Trying to remove the profil not always works ( I´d try these procedur for several time) Mostly I get the message "Acces violation at adress 004053DC in moduke Game jackal exe. Read addresss 6566614B".

Question: Where does Game jackal save the mode data file. My smallest Partition has at least 2 GB free space? Is this not enough?:)

Thanks
Image mode can use a lot of space... more than 2Gb for a DVD. Try profiling without image mode checked.

Back