• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Copying Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfvt

I couldn't copy Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause.. It said couldn't copy becuase it was protected with analogue..
Thanks for any help

Copying Problems

I couldn't copy Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause.. It said couldn't copy becuase it was protected with analogue..
Thanks for any help

Thanks for any help

With what program to copy and burn?

Plus do this too please.

Post the Anydvd zip file to the forums

a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your "My Documents" folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

It said couldn't copy becuase it was protected with analogue..

What said?

State the full a)error message(s) you encountered, b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

And please provide the .zip file as Charlie requested.

Posting Twice was a mistake give me a break there pal

Thank you..
The Program I was clonedvd and anydvd

With what program to copy and burn?

Plus do this too please.

Post the Anydvd zip file to the forums

a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your "My Documents" folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

What said?

State the full a)error message(s) you encountered, b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

And please provide the .zip file as Charlie requested.

Thank you..
The Program I was clonedvd and anydvd

Read the quotes above yours and provide the pertinent information asked please to better assist you also do as we asked too thanks.

T
Posting Twice was a mistake give me a break there pal

You didn't mistakingly post twice in the same thread (if you had I wouldn't care). You created two separate threads--in two different forums, and I merged them here. Do not crosspost again. :policeman:

click http://forum.slysoft.com/announcement.php?f=18 and read fully please

Please take the time to learn the rules and guidelines required for posting here.

Last edited:
Dont tell me What and didn't do

A mistake is a mistake If you dont like it so be it..maybe you should spend less time on the computer.. I buy you're program.. and this is the way I get treated.. I make one posting mistake.. big deal..

A mistake is a mistake If you dont like it so be it..maybe you should spend less time on the computer.. I buy you're program.. and this is the way I get treated.. I make one posting mistake.. big deal..

Rather, I feel you need some time away from these forums until you learn to follow the forum rules and learn some respect. You have been banned for a week. :policeman:

Continue to be disrespectful, and I will ban you permanently.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4

"While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters."

"We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums is a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system."

Thread closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back