• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

making a new DVD copy

bucky67

I have Any DVD and Clone DVD 2 and am newbie. I backed up Hairspray. But, when I tried to use Nero to make extra copies of the movie, I couldnt find it in any folders on my C drive. Please help me.

You probably deleted the CloneDVD temp file when you exited the program.

howdy.

try to back it up again but dont hit the 'Go' button.

on this last screen you should be able to see where the film was saved when you did it (the program will default to the last saved location).
make a note of it and then you should be able to find it.

Last edited:
You probably deleted the CloneDVD temp file when you exited the program.
he possibly wanted to create dvd files but hit the wrong option (such as dvd writer instead),in which case the files would be deleted when the program was exited.

I assumed he burned a copy with CloneDVD and lt a later time wanted to burn another copy using Nero, in which case what I stated stands.:agree:

Thanks Guys for the help. I exited clone dvd just as it was done copying the dvd at 100%. I thought maybe wrongly that I could go back at a later time using nero (like I did after using dvd shrink) and making a backed up copy.

Back