• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

my misunderstanding of the .bup message

I have noticed that this warning"Warning: .bup file location is wrong, .bup processing disabled!" has been more and more common on many discs lately, in fact the first time that I ever saw it was on ratatouille....it would be nice to never see it again but I don't think we will be seeing that happen anytime soon

I have noticed that this warning"Warning: .bup file location is wrong, .bup processing disabled!" has been more and more common on many discs lately, in fact the first time that I ever saw it was on ratatouille....it would be nice to never see it again but I don't think we will be seeing that happen anytime soon

This warning has existed before this disc. AnyDVD is only noticing and notifying you of an issue. It really isn't a major issue unto itself.

That said I made a perfect backup of this disc using AnyDVD & CloneDVD and then compressing to DVD-5 with DVD-RB Pro.

1. Do not post in other people's troubleshooting threads unless you want to help the original poster. click http://forum.slysoft.com/announcement.php?f=18 and read fully please

2. from Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

FAQ said:
26. With some discs, I get a weird .bup error message. Should I be worried?

No. That message will be more common, and it doesn't really indicate anything other than the .bup file location does not correspond with the pointers in the .ifo files. This situation is fairly common now, and that message does not necessarily indicate that you will experience problems.

Back