• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ice Age 2

carolinamoons

When i try to make a backup copy of Ice age 2 the meltdown anydvd and clone dvd2 all latest versions acts like it burns fine but when i play backup copy it plays comentary throughout entire movie with no way to shut it off.I have never had any problems with any other movies.Can any one help?:confused:

When i try to make a backup copy of Ice age 2 the meltdown anydvd and clone dvd2 all latest versions I get the Error Code PS12 what does this code mean and how do i get round this problem then

Not had a problem with any other back up

When i try to make a backup copy of Ice age 2 the meltdown anydvd and clone dvd2 all latest versions I get the Error Code PS12 what does this code mean and how do i get round this problem then

Not had a problem with any other back up
It is an invalid packet header. Either your drive has read garbage, or the data was altered (defective cabling), or the disc was defective (unlikely, as this should have triggered a CRC error).
Try again after checking all cables, power connectors, ...

It is an invalid packet header. Either your drive has read garbage, or the data was altered (defective cabling), or the disc was defective (unlikely, as this should have triggered a CRC error).
Try again after checking all cables, power connectors, ...

Thanks for the reaspons then, but im on a laptop,where there are all Connections are inside the case so there should not of come loose at all , it works fine on other back ups

any other reason thanks

Back