• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

my problem with blu-ray live free or die hard

srod

Just received "Live free or die hard" and doesn't work.
I got this error in powerdvd :

Error code : 80040216

Powerdvd ultra build 3516
Anydvd HD 6.2.0.2

Thx :)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_LIVE_FREE_DIE_HARD.zip
    25.1 KB · Views: 9
I would suggest to try to use PowerDVD 3319a, 3319 or 3104 to begin with.

I also ordered "Die Hard" on Amazon. (the whole collection :)). So it looks like soon I will have plenty of discs with BD+ to play with.

I tried with olders versions and results with a black screen.
Or a message with disc problem.
I really think that is because of the BD+ is not removed by AnyDVD.

US Live Free or Die Hard works with 1304a either directly from the optical disc or from HDD. I have had no problems with it at all using 6.2.0.2.

I can't find 1304a, do you have a link ?
I really want test this version :)

Fresh AnyDVD 6.3.0.0 does not work either.

I add it here too.

Error code in powerdvd : 80040216

Powerdvd ultra build 3516

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_LIVE_FREE_DIE_HARD.zip
    25.4 KB · Views: 2
This is a powerdvd issue, not an Anydvd issue. You're using the wrong Powerdvd version. Don't multipost. And don't post in that sticky thread again about that issue.

click http://forum.slysoft.com/announcement.php?f=53 and read fully please

:policeman:

Sorry about that, I posted again in the new thread because it concerned the 6.3.0.0 version too.

So i'll contact powerdvd support to find out more.
Just a last thing, what do you mean by "You're using the wrong Powerdvd version" ?
I got the last one, I think, build 3516.

Thanks.

Sorry about that, I posted again in the new thread because it concerned the 6.3.0.0 version too.

So i'll contact powerdvd support to find out more.
Just a last thing, what do you mean by "You're using the wrong Powerdvd version" ?
I got the last one, I think, build 3516.

Thanks.
Nothing newer than 3319a will work. I rip to the hdd and use PowerDVD 3319a.

Most people recommend either 3104a (posted in this thread as 1304a, which was a typo) or 3319a. Search google/bittorrent/whatever for one of those - you just need the official cyberlink exe file, since your serial number will work fine on any prior release as well.

EDIT: and powerdvd support isn't going to be any help

Back