• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu-Ray movies that won't work with AnyDVD HD 6.2.0.2 beta

I am afraid it won't play with this PowerDVD version:
Ver: 7.3.3319.0
What do you mean? This is the latest available from Cyberlink. Is there any other software or version with which Spiderman 3 will work?

I though Spiderman 3 does not play due to BD+.

What do you mean? This is the latest available from Cyberlink. Is there any other software or version with which Spiderman 3 will work?

I though Spiderman 3 does not play due to BD+.

Spiderman doesn't have BD+

Spiderman doesn't have BD+
Any suggestions on why isn't working, then.

Not to be pushy, just to understand if is there something I have to do or I just need to waith for next AnyDVD version :bowdown:

Thanks

Any suggestions on why isn't working, then.

Not to be pushy, just to understand if is there something I have to do or I just need to waith for next AnyDVD version :bowdown:

Thanks

Probably some Java trouble, I would guess. I am afraid, you need to use PowerDVD 3516 to play this disc.

strange how the European version need 3516, I can play the US versions fine in 3319a

The minimum version which plays Australian Spider-Man from disc (regardless whether AnyDVD is enabled or not) is "3319a". Just "3319" does not play it. So my "preferred" version of PowerDVD now is "3319a". It seems to do everything it should.

Just received "Live free or die hard" and doesn't work.
I got this error in powerdvd :

Error code : 80040216

Powerdvd ultra build 3516
Anydvd HD 6.2.0.2

Thx :)

Okay, BD+ does not work with build PDVD3516 AFAIK, will there be a solution in one of the next AnyDVD versions?

Thanks!

Just received "Live free or die hard" and doesn't work.
I got this error in powerdvd :

Error code : 80040216

Powerdvd ultra build 3516
Anydvd HD 6.2.0.2

Thx :)

I would suggest to try to use PowerDVD 3319a, 3319 or 3104 to begin with.

I also ordered "Die Hard" on Amazon. (the whole collection :)). So it looks like soon I will have plenty of discs with BD+ to play with.

Last edited:
I tried with olders versions and results with a black screen.
Or a message with disc problem.
I really think that is because of the BD+ is not removed by AnyDVD.

US Live Free or Die Hard works with 1304a either directly from the optical disc or from HDD. I have had no problems with it at all using 6.2.0.2.

German version for Die Hard 4 worked fine with the most recent Any DVD and Power DVD 3319a from disc as well as HDD.

Back