• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Astronaut Farmer Region 2 Czech problem

masgor

Hi, I have Any DVD HD the latest beta, but I can't rip/play the The Astronaut Farmer with it. In Windows the disk appears as 200 GB DVD - there are several IFOs, each with nine VOBs. The Any DVD says this:

Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD 6.2.0.2)
BENQ DVD LS DW1655 BCIB KWYB505555SC0
Drive (Hardware) Region: 2

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2078192 sectors (4058 MBytes)
Total size: 4147088 sectors (8099 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: Astronaut
Media is not CSS protected.
Video Standard: PAL
Media is region free.

Warning: .bup file location is wrong, .bup processing disabled!
RCE protection not found.
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Changed firstplay: Jump directly to Title 1!
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 2!

I tried to use another applications but none of them work. Since I bought Any DVD :) I would like to know if some of upcoming update will solve this problems. There is apperently new type of protection.
Oh and I tried to search the forum for a solution, there are some threads about Astronaut Farmer but none is about my type of problem.
And I almost forgot. If I try to rip the disc with the AnyDVD ripper it says just "IFOTitles3".

1. a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

Changed firstplay: Jump directly to Title 1!
2. "Remove annoying adverts and trailers" does not work with all discs. Disable that feature.

Last edited:
Done :)

Ok, here you go. I hope the file has been uploaded :).

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_G_Astronaut.zip
    274.7 KB · Views: 16
Ok, here you go. I hope the file has been uploaded :).

O.k., please do the following (in this order):

1. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click the "default" button. Click "ok".

2. a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

3. Please look at the bottom of the disc. What colour does the bottom of the disc look like?

Thanks

problem

Ok, I uploaded the ZIP file as you told me previously.

The disc is silver and there is thin dark line (circle running around the center) - cca. 1 cm from the center of the disc.

Ok, I uploaded the ZIP file as you told me previously.

I wanted it reuploaded with "remove annoying adverts and trailers" disabled (I don't know if that affects the information in the .zip, but it might).

sorry

Ok, sorry, done it now.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_H_Astronaut.zip
    274.6 KB · Views: 22
Also did you try using Anydvd ripper after disabling "remove annoying adverts and trailers"? Do you get the same error message?

I tried that, but it's the same. If I try to load the disc in CloneDVD it says it's trying to repair the structure of the disc, but after 5 % of progress it fails.

I tried that, but it's the same. If I try to load the disc in CloneDVD it says it's trying to repair the structure of the disc, but after 5 % of progress it fails.

Thank you. James will want to take a look at your .zip file I think.

Amazing. Something strange in these IFO files crashes AnyDVD. I'll look into it.

Alright, I believe I found the problem. :D

still not working

Sorry, to be a messenger of bad news but I still can't rip/play the disc with Any DVD 6.3.0.0 running. Windows now says it has 7,90 GB, but if I open the disc and select all the files they have 200 GB. If I try to copy it with Any DVD the application says "CloneMap2". Uploading the log.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_G_Astronaut.zip
    271.1 KB · Views: 8
Sorry, to be a messenger of bad news but I still can't rip/play the disc with Any DVD 6.3.0.0 running. Windows now says it has 7,90 GB, but if I open the disc and select all the files they have 200 GB. If I try to copy it with Any DVD the application says "CloneMap2". Uploading the log.

I was afraid this would happen. Which title is the main movie?
Does the DVD play on a computer with ZoomPlayer or Windows media player?

title 80

I was afraid this would happen. Which title is the main movie?
Does the DVD play on a computer with ZoomPlayer or Windows media player?

It plays fine in any player if I deactivate Any DVD. If it's activated it's not working. Windows Media Player indicates that the movie is title 80.

It plays fine in any player if I deactivate Any DVD. If it's activated it's not working. Windows Media Player indicates that the movie is title 80.
Can you open VTS_19_0.IFO from the original disc (AnyDVD disabled) with IFO Edit? If I try this from the AnyDVD_Info you've sent, IFO Edit crashes.

Can you open VTS_19_0.IFO from the original disc (AnyDVD disabled) with IFO Edit? If I try this from the AnyDVD_Info you've sent, IFO Edit crashes.

It crashes too. I can't open the file in IFO Edit.

Back