• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

.dvd

nifelseki

just curious.. whenever i try to create a image of a dvd using CloneCD, it saves it to ".dvd" instead of ".ccd".. it would be nice if it can save to ".ccd" as this is currently supported by daemon tools.. i would use virtual clone drive but as it stands right now, it doesn't really fully support vista and 64 bit machines yet..

creating dvd images in a standard ".ccd: format which is well known and supported by other virtual drives would make creating dvd images using clonecd futureproof in the event CloneCD or virtual CloneDrive are discontinued.. ;)

If it makes you happier, just change the file extension while running Clonecd (when you name the image) to .iso

I fail to see why it would affect much of anything (other than possibly the layer break).

Threw on D-Tools and tested this. Works fine for me...at least on the one image I tried. :) Didn't test the layer break, but if you are only making an image it shouldn't matter unless you are backing up the disc.

tried it.. but it doesn't feel like a 1:1 copy or any better than a copy made from nero or power2go.. cd images made by CloneCD feels superior.. :eek:

tried it.. but it doesn't feel like a 1:1 copy or any better than a copy made from nero or power2go.. cd images made by CloneCD feels superior.. :eek:

It is a 1:1 copy with the exception of the layer break position.

Back