• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Vista and shrink3.2

fampad

I have a new Acer aspire5720, I managed to install anydvd and clone and also
DVDshrink. Most of the movies I burn or copy freeze. I always use Shrink. Does any body know if shrink is compatible with Vista thanks for any reponses

fampad

I have a new Acer aspire5720, I managed to install anydvd and clone and also
DVDshrink. Most of the movies I burn or copy freeze. I always use Shrink. Does any body know if shrink is compatible with Vista thanks for any reponses

fampad

Your backups freeze while playing them? Shrink freezes when you're burning? What freezes? When?

If you're a Shrink user, click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=3992 and read fully

As your question doesn't appear to have much to do with Slysoft products, I'll move your thread to the appropriate forum.

Shrink is compatible with Vista. I have made well over 30 backups with it.
"Freezing" during playback of backups is generally attributed to cheap media or burning too fast.

sorry for the wrong post and the assumptions that every one can read my mindb but yes I have freezing during playback and i am using cheap media. I also have a second puter using the same media with xp I just thought vista and shrink were not compat. thanks for the responses. will try to take it down a notch.

fampad

sorry for the wrong post and the assumptions that every one can read my mindb but yes I have freezing during playback and i am using cheap media. I also have a second puter using the same media with xp I just thought vista and shrink were not compat. thanks for the responses. will try to take it down a notch.

fampad

Use Taiyo Yuden (not Valueline) or Verbatim (preferably not made in India)

fampad

Some DVDRW's are more accepting of cheap media. Perhaps that applies to the one you are using in the XP PC? :)

Back