• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

win dvd creator problems

bigdaddysean67

ratatuoillie will not burn to disc properly. the letter box is too big thus making the screen smaller.

shrek 3 will rip to hard drive, but when trying to burn to DVD, 2/3 of the movie is in spanish!! yes, i checked the language settings.

i am using win dvd creator to make the movie to burn to disc, it ALWAYS has worked this way since using slysoft.

both movies will play on computer, normally, without problem using media player 11 or interactive dvd player.

any ideas anyone??

ratatuoillie will not burn to disc properly. the letter box is too big thus making the screen smaller.

shrek 3 will rip to hard drive, but when trying to burn to DVD, 2/3 of the movie is in spanish!! yes, i checked the language settings.

i am using win dvd creator to make the movie to burn to disc, it ALWAYS has worked this way since using slysoft.

both movies will play on computer, normally, without problem using media player 11 or interactive dvd player.

any ideas anyone??

This is not an Anydvd issue, but rather a win dvd creator issue (or an issue with your playback software).

Moving your post to the proper forum now . . .

Last edited:

Did WinDVD Creator work differently before you started using Slysoft?

Back