• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Madden 08

I believe it's your sata cdrom drive... I remember reading here on the forum that someone else was having a similar issue.

Another weird thing though...why are other games working? I still believe it's something with the Securom encryption and possibly the SATA drives in the mix.

Well...the 610 version has been a little better. I can at least play my game some of the time with Madden 08. Is there anything I can pass onto the devel team to help resolve the issues with this game or should I wait as the program progresses a little longer as this is sort of a relatively new app? It's just kind of frustrating to get this game working with GJ, but I'm more than willing to help in any way I can depending on time in my life. It's like flipping a coin to see if it will work each time at the moment. :) Thanks again for all who have responded thus far!

Well...the 610 version has been a little better. I can at least play my game some of the time with Madden 08.

So what you are saying is that continually try to start the profile, it will work after a number of attempts?

The Securom error messages are quite telling as far as the cause.
For example. If you get the "backup disc" message, this generally means that some of the required sectors are missing. The emulation error is a tough one, however, sometimes both can be fixed over time by using the "update profile option". Game Jackal continually tracks any missing data for a profile. When you run the update function is updates the profile with this data.

SATA Burner

I have Vista and a SATA DVD drive and I blue screen when I try to run Madden. Neverwinter nights works most of the time, occasionally it will give me trouble, but I don't stress on it.

My drive is a lite-on drive.

At the time it was the first 3.0 build. Since that time I have updated several times but have not had a chance to check again. I am on 3.0.1.0 and will test it this weekend...

Back