• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Old School Unrated won't copy

AJP

used 6.2.0.2

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_I_OLD_SCHOOL.zip
    17.9 KB · Views: 8
1. You're posting in the wrong forum. I'll move the thread to the right forum.

2. You need to allow Anydvd to connect to the internet.

I only have the trial version so it wont connect. I'm waiting to see if it's worth $80 before I buy it. I can rip older titles I own just fine like batman begins without being connected to the internet.

Sorry about the wrong forum, can you move my anchorman as well

I only have the trial version so it wont connect. I'm waiting to see if it's worth $80 before I buy it. I can rip older titles I own just fine like batman begins without being connected to the internet.

These titles need to be decrypted. In order to do that, Anydvd must connect to the internet--or you can wait for the next Anydvd update.

Sorry about the wrong forum, can you move my anchorman as well

It has already been moved.

These titles need to be decrypted. In order to do that, Anydvd must connect to the internet--or you can wait for the next Anydvd update.

It has already been moved.

Are you saying it needs to connect to find an update? Or it has to be connected to rip? Because as stated it is ripping Batman Begins as I type just fine.

Also isnt 6.2.0.2 the most recent beta?

Are you saying it needs to connect to find an update?

No. It needs to connect to decrypt the disc because this disc isn't currently supported without connecting to the internet. If Anydvd doesn't handle the title yet, then Anydvd needs to connect to the internet to decrypt the disc.

Because as stated it is ripping Batman Begins as I type just fine.

That's because that title was already supported.

Also isnt 6.2.0.2 the most recent beta?

Yes

No. It needs to connect to decrypt the disc because this disc isn't currently supported without connecting to the internet. If Anydvd doesn't handle the title yet, then Anydvd needs to connect to the internet to decrypt the disc.

Ok I will let it connect and see what happens.

As you stated, however, the trial version does not support that functionality. The registered version does.

:D waiting for next beta. Hope my logs help in a quick cracking of the aacs.

I'm sure it will. All Anydvd needs to do is connect to the internet, and the aacs is broken immediately.

So if I had a full version I could be ripping the disc right now?

So if I had a full version I could be ripping the disc right now?

More than likely . . .

"Problem connecting to AnyDVD update server!
ERROR processing HD DVD disc!
"

That tells you that Anydvd needs to connect to its server in order to crack the AACS on the disc.

Unfortunately the 20% Thanksgiving coupon seems to have expired. Slysoft typically runs a Christmas coupon promotion, so if you can wait until then . . .

:D Should be able to as I have 21 days left of my trial.

Back