• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

bobk

I have owned ANYDVD for 6 months and have been up-dating every time a new one arrives with no problems. I have not been able to update since last week 11/20/07 Ver. 6.2.0.1. because I get this message "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". My system is totally operational in every other way. I'm sure this must be a computer thing - Someone please help!!

I have owned ANYDVD for 6 months and have been up-dating every time a new one arrives with no problems. I have not been able to update since last week 11/20/07 Ver. 6.2.0.1. because I get this message "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". My system is totally operational in every other way. I'm sure this must be a computer thing - Someone please help!!

Clear your cache.

What happens when you click this link? http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6202.exe

same response to try and download it directly

the link to 6.2.0.2. just gave me the same msg.

I do not own an original disc - I purchased online

I will try tomorrow - what do those sites do?

I will try tomorrow - what do those sites do?

zebadee's links give you free tools to clean your computer of 'junk' files:cool:

my link for firefox: firefox is a great alternative to internet explorer.

CCleaner Details:
FeaturesProgram Summary:CCleaner is a freeware PC optimization tool.
It combines a system cleaner that removes unused and temporary files from your system and also a fully featured registry cleaner!
CCleaner allows Windows to run faster, more efficiently and gives you more hard disk space.
The best part is that it's Small, Fast and Free!

Cleans the following Windows components:Internet Explorer
- Temporary File Cache
- URL History
- Cookies
- Hidden Index.dat files
- Last download file location
Firefox
- Temporary File Cache
- URL History
- Cookies
- Download manager
Recycle Bin
Clipboard
Windows Temporary files
Windows Log files
Recent Documents (on the Start Menu)
Run history (on the Start Menu)
Windows XP Search Assistant history
Windows XP old Prefetch data
Windows memory dumps after crashes
Chkdsk file fragments
Advanced Options allow cleaning of:Menu Order cache
Tray Notifications Cache
Window Size and Location Cache
User Assist history
IIS Log Files
Custom Folders
Application Cleaning:As well as cleaning up old files and settings left by standard Windows components, CCleaner also cleans temporary files and recent file lists for many applications. Including:

Firefox, Opera, Safari, Media Player, eMule, Kazaa, Google Toolbar, Netscape, Microsoft Office, Nero, Adobe Acrobat Reader, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip and more...
Registry Cleaning:CCleaner uses an advanced Registry Cleaner to check for problems and inconsistencies. It can check the following:
File Extensions
ActiveX Controls
ClassIDs
ProgIDs
Uninstallers
Shared DLLs
Fonts
Help File references
Application Paths
Icons
Invalid Shortcuts and more...
Safety:CCleaner was designed from the ground to be safe and secure to use. It has multiple levels of checks in place to ensure that it cannot delete any useful information or documents you may still need. We also certify that it contains no Spyware or Adware. High Security:For the super cautious users we also offer secure file erasing. By overwriting the files before deleting them, making it impossible to recover the data.

Advanced Window Care Details:
Free Stability & Performance Boost

How many Errors does your PC have? -- You no longer need to guess... this Freeware will provide you with a deep scan of both your Registry and Windows core for any Errors and Conflicts, then make a thorough diagnosis and fix all those errors and conflicts in your system.

What is the performance status of your System? -- You no longer need to guess... this Freeware will give you a complete diagnosis and deep scan of your current performance status and suggest optimizations, then clean out any junk and accelerate the whole system.

You may have tried the others -- Now Try the Best!

Advanced WindowsCare Personal Edition
100% Free Download

This comprehensive PC-care utility has a one-click approach to helping protect, repair and optimize your PC. Advanced WindowsCare Personal Edition helps protect, optimize, and repair your PC –– with daily use.

Features of this fantastic, award-winning, 100% free program include:
Ending slow downs, freezes, crashes, and security threats.
Scanning and finding what other utilities miss on your PC.
Keeping your PC error-free and running more smoothly than ever.
Designed for Windows Vista, XP, and 2000.
Over 5,000,000 downloads since 2006.
Availability is free of charge for private use.
Plus, Advanced WindowsCare Personal is 100% safe and clean with no adware, spyware, or viruses.
You’re just 2 minutes away from a faster and error-free PC

Key Benefits
Extremely Easy to Use
Completes its work with just one click. Scans, repairs and gives personal care to your PC in one minute. Defends Your PC with 100% Freeware
Scans and removes spyware and adware using up-to-date definition files. Prevents spyware, hackers and hijackers from installing malicious items on your computer. Erases and updates your PC’s activity history. Cleans your Windows
Boosts your system’s performance by cleaning missing files, destroying unwanted files, deleting obsolete files, removing junk files, and eliminating corrupt registry entries. Keeps Your PC Running at Peak Performance
Tunes up Windows by unleashing the built-in power of your system. Dramatically improves both system and Internet performance. Fixes Multiple System Errors
Does more than a registry cleaner, keeping your PC stable and running at peak efficiency. Repairs PC configurations by eliminating system bottlenecks and preventing crashes. Safe and 100% Free
100% free with no spyware or adware! Advanced WindowsCare Personal Edition is a safe and trusted solution from a leading software vendor.

Last edited:
Hi :)
The links take you to the sites & give all the info you need.
Basically both clean your system (safely).
AdvancedWindowsCare will fix broken entries etc where possible.
Check them out.

I use the Pro version of AWC. (Which is not free). But looks similar.

After running a scan just click the Repair button.

Just clik on the Run Cleaner button.
TIP: Don't have IE running while you run these programs. Otherwise IE may keep hold of some old cookies etc.

Last edited:
TIP: Don't have IE running while you run these programs. Otherwise IE may keep hold of some old cookies etc.
if you go into the options on ccleaner,you can select which cookies to save from being deleted (this stops you having to re-enter usernames and passwords on sites such as slysoft forums) :cool:

if you go into the options on ccleaner,you can select which cookies to save from being deleted (this stops you having to re-enter usernames and passwords on sites such as slysoft forums) :cool:

Worth pointing out. :bowdown:
However if a relative novice, whose having problems.
A clean sweep with default settings might be best.
Even if it means the hassle of entering passwords etc. :doh:

I just ran Ccleaner in clean & registry mode and re-booted. The system still won't allow me to update to 6202. Should I run "Advanced Window Care" ?

I just ran Ccleaner in clean & registry mode and re-booted. The system still won't allow me to update to 6202. Should I run "Advanced Window Care" ?

I think it is worth it.
Also check your PM's.
I have sent an alternative link, see if that works for you.

Int Expl cannot display the webpage

Advanced Window care did not work - The most perplexing thing is my system is still operating on all cylinders - Something has just started to bar me from updating.

Back