• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

2 titles on 1 disc using cloneDVD2

jme32

I was wondering if it is possible to use cloneDVD2 to put two different movie titles on one disc. I am putting some childrens videos on dvd for my kids and the files for each title are fairly small (about 1.5 gb each). So to save discs I want to try to combine a couple of the movies. Is this possible?

I was wondering if it is possible to use cloneDVD2 to put two different movie titles on one disc. I am putting some childrens videos on dvd for my kids and the files for each title are fairly small (about 1.5 gb each). So to save discs I want to try to combine a couple of the movies. Is this possible?

There is no join feature in Clonedvd2.

Still, there should be a way to do this.

You can rip two discs using Clonedvd2. And then use a third party product to join and/or reauthor. But you can't do this using Clonedvd2.

It's possible someone in the third party product section will help you.

Last edited:
You can rip two discs using Clonedvd2. And then use a third party product to join and/or reauthor. But you can't do this using Clonedvd2.

It's possible someone in the third part product section will help you.
I'll be a "bad boy" and call the horse by its name: Use DVDShrink. It is free, does what you want and is a cool add on to use together with CloneDVD. :D
I am just telling this, before anybody buys one of the programs from the competition. ;)

I'll be a "bad boy" and call the horse by its name: Use DVDShrink. It is free, does what you want and is a cool add on to use together with CloneDVD. :D
I am just telling this, before anybody buys one of the programs from the competition. ;)

Heh... In light of the other conversation... this IS funny. :D :D

-W

Or recode2 which about everybody also has.

I don't know that everybody has Nero Recode2.
I'd say most people that use Shrink have SOME version of Nero in order to burn the results, but for many Nero users, getting up to Recode2 status would require a paid upgrade.

-W

I don't know that everybody has Nero Recode2.
I'd say most people that use Shrink have SOME version of Nero in order to burn the results, but for many Nero users, getting up to Recode2 status would require a paid upgrade.

-W
I would have to say that 99% of the people who really know about this hobby have either Nero Ultra or and Shrink in their toolbox. That said, the Slysoft products can do everything most users need to backup their movies. :agree:

Back