• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help to manage ISO files with mymovies, DAEMON tools and PowerDVD

froogle

I purchased anydvd hd a while back and ripped my HD-DVD and blu-ray collection to the hard drive on my HTPC. I originaly ripped them as directories and was using mymovies to integrate with powerdvd to play them (I'm using Vista)

I tried to play back Die Hard 4 and the picture was stuttering. There was a message at the start saying for best combatibility to update powerdvd, so I did.

Now powerdvd won't play from the hard drive and I need to create an iso and mount the image.

This is fine, but I have about 40 or so films on the hard drive. Firstly I don't know if daemon tools will allow this many virtual drives, but secondly I wouldn't want 40 virtual drives within mycomputer.

Is there a way to get the mounted drives to integrate with mymovie?

thanks

if you're on the very latest Powerdvd then making it into an Iso won't work anyway. Die hard are BD+

if you're on the very latest Powerdvd then making it into an Iso won't work anyway. Die hard are BD+

hi mate

I have it working on the latest powerdvd as a mounted iso. I think it is 3139F or something (off the top of my head)

I assumed it was the latest version as when I check for updates, it offers me that.

Do I need to update the program to support new disks? For instance I am watching Shrek 3 hd-dvd at the moment and when I put it in it says downloading update. I clicked on loading and it loads so I don't know if the update has been downloaded?

the update for that film has nothing to do with powerdvd, but rather the online content available for it

Back