• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Did anyone get Crysis working?

fubarms

HI, I can't get Crysis working can anyone help me I have the newest beta all my other games work but this one and F.E.A.R. E.P. Please help.

I'm using Game Jackal Pro v2.9.18.600 and Crysis seems to work with it. There was just this one minor issue where at the end of creating the profile, Windows Vista Home Premium 32bit crashed. Did a reboot, opened up GJ and checked if the profile was there. It was there. I clicked on it and Crysis loaded fine. :)

I updated the GJ it did not work so I am not sure what to do and also my Guitar Hero 3 stop working ;(

I updated the GJ it did not work so I am not sure what to do and also my Guitar Hero 3 stop working ;(

Did you delete your original profile, then make a new one with the new version of GJ. I had a similar problem with FEAR, just updating does not solve the issue, you generally have to make a new profile with the new edition if you are having problems.

regards

Hi, I got crysis working again I just create a new profile :)

Interestingly enough I updated to the latest (non beta) version, and Crysis stopped working, even after a creating a new profile. Installed the older beta version, created a another new profile and alls well again. Very Strange!

Interestingly enough I updated to the latest (non beta) version, and Crysis stopped working, even after a creating a new profile. Installed the older beta version, created a another new profile and alls well again. Very Strange!

That is very strange... because it is the same code (version numbers were updated but that was it). I would like try and find out why if you are keen on helping out.

First a couple of questions.
1) When you upgraded to 610, was it the existing profile that didn't work? or was it a new profile?
2) What was the error message you were getting?

1. It was a new profile that did work
2. Cant remember exactly but it said something about a problem with emulation

regards

Back