• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems using AnyDVD to decrypt Hairspray

thefubb

the new version worked like a charm..however about 15 minutes into the output copy of the movie the soundtrack started to go on and off like a audio scramble..I am not sure if it was caused by shrink or anydvd new version.. no errors occured during copy...:confused:

no prob's

I just backed up my copy of hairspray full disc with clonedvd2 2.9.1.2 and anydvd 6.3.0.3 and had no problems!I have said it before and i will say it again,Use the latest versions of anydvd and clonedvd2 and good quality media and you will have no more problems!ALL PRAISE THE SLYSOFT GODS!!!:bowdown:

I just backed up my copy of hairspray full disc with clonedvd2 2.9.1.2 and anydvd 6.3.0.3 and had no problems!I have said it before and i will say it again,Use the latest versions of anydvd and clonedvd2 and good quality media and you will have no more problems!ALL PRAISE THE SLYSOFT GODS!!!:bowdown:

Same here with the same versions and have had no issues with the burn, plays smooth. Possible issue when using Shrink or something in the burning.

Back