• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New to AnyDVD HD

sunshine

Hi all.
I'm trying to use the trial version of AnyDvd....before I decide to buy the full version. I used to use DVD X-Copy Platinum, but this one sounded more appealing as it will copy HD + Blu-ray as well. I can't figure it out!!! The only way I could figure out any kind of coping was with the Ripper. I did that and It's now on my hard drive (in what looks to be 25 files!). How do I get it on to my DVD??? With my other program, I put the movie in one drive, the blank DVD in the other and basically just hit copy and it popped out when it was done! I feel like an idiot not being able to figure this out. Can someone please give me the simple copying instructions??? It's got to be easier and more direct than putting it on my hard drive first.
Thanks in advance for any help at all!

AnyDVD doesn't work like that. It runs in the background & enables other programs to bypass protection systems etc.by dynamically bypassing things like encryption, region coding etc. The DVD ripping is just an added function.

Use it in conjunction with Nero or DVDShrink or DVD Dycrypter etc.

Hi all.
I'm trying to use the trial version of AnyDvd....before I decide to buy the full version. I used to use DVD X-Copy Platinum, but this one sounded more appealing as it will copy HD + Blu-ray as well. I can't figure it out!!! The only way I could figure out any kind of coping was with the Ripper. I did that and It's now on my hard drive (in what looks to be 25 files!). How do I get it on to my DVD??? With my other program, I put the movie in one drive, the blank DVD in the other and basically just hit copy and it popped out when it was done! I feel like an idiot not being able to figure this out. Can someone please give me the simple copying instructions??? It's got to be easier and more direct than putting it on my hard drive first.
Thanks in advance for any help at all!
You also need a burning and compressing application like CloneDVD2. Anydvd just works in the background and decrypts.

Back