• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Grudge 2

mark76

This is what I got backing up Grudge 2:
File 1 D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_4.VOB 1117 TCSectorReader
any ideas?

This is what I got backing up Grudge 2:
File 1 D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_4.VOB 1117 TCSectorReader
any ideas?
Dear Mark76, Welcome to the Syysoft Forum, could you please elaborate a little further. What program did you use that gave you this error? If it was CloneDVD2 or AnyDVD please let me know. This movie has backed up with no problems for users of Slysoft products lets see if we can get you sorted. Okay.:clap:

I had no problem backing it up The Grudge 2- unrated version using xcopy express and anyDVD 6.1.1.4. Of course I just backed up the movie, since I watched all the extras on the DVD already.

Dear Mark76, Welcome to the Syysoft Forum, could you please elaborate a little further. What program did you use that gave you this error? If it was CloneDVD2 or AnyDVD please let me know. This movie has backed up with no problems for users of Slysoft products lets see if we can get you sorted. Okay.:clap:

I am using anydvd 6.1.1.4 and currently the trial of clonedvd2. I was trying to back up the entire disc when this occurred, File 1 D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_4.VOB 1117 TCSectorReader

I am using AnyDvd and Clone DVD(not the trial version) and i keep getting an error message stating cyclic redundancy error.....any ideas?

I am using AnyDvd and Clone DVD(not the trial version) and i keep getting an error message stating cyclic redundancy error.....any ideas?

Im haveing the same problem here? everyone has been reccomending this software and its not doing anything on alot of newer movies. Im very dissapointed..

For those having crc problems with this disk..... if you have access, try a different drive to read the disk.
OR
Enable speed control in AnyDVD, (or use Nero Drive Speed) and slow down the drive.

Back