• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How To Make A Movie To A Format That Will Fit My Creative Zen

The files you feed into CloneDVD mobile must be ripped VOBs from a DVD.
I use AnyDVD and DVDshrink to create the VOBS and then feed into CloneDVD.

Sounds like you need to do a bunch more homework/research before just blasting nebulous questions on forums.
The Slysoft website has no help on this.

OK, using the Slysoft software suite:

- AnyDVD will remove any copy protection on a a DVD
- Clone DVD (I believe) will allow you to RIP/shrink the DVD to hard drive (I use DVDShrink because I am used to it).
- feed the ripped VOBs, IFO etc into CloneDVD Mobile from your hard drive
- Tell CloneDVD Mobile what output format, resolution/quality and let it rip.

OK, using the Slysoft software suite:

- AnyDVD will remove any copy protection on a a DVD
- Clone DVD (I believe) will allow you to RIP/shrink the DVD to hard drive (I use DVDShrink because I am used to it).
- feed the ripped VOBs, IFO etc into CloneDVD Mobile from your hard drive
- Tell CloneDVD Mobile what output format, resolution/quality and let it rip.
The OP doesn't understand what to do.

Ok Its Me Again

Played With The Program For Hours Could Not Get Any Other Format Other Than Avi I Need Mpeg,wmv,jpeg, What Will Clone Mobile Format To.

Thanks For Everyones Help With This Not Tryinf To Be A Pain Just Trying To Figure This Crao Out.

Thanks Again

Look back in this section "CloneDVDmobile" for a thread titled 'creative zen vision m ??' I posted a reply step by step on how to do it. And the only output file will be an .avi

Back