• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

pirates caribean 3 bup file in wrong place?

neil2047

Hi bought latest dvd made backup which was just fine however when i tried to backup the bonus disc it did it in 5 mins flat so i new instantly something wasnt right , when i played the copy the menus were all there but no content , i also tried decrytor etc same result and any dvd ripper too same thing , now i have noticed on several dvds of late a warning pops up in anmy dvd bup file in wrong location has anyone else come across this , it follows up with processing of said file stopped any ideas:bowdown:

Hi bought latest dvd made backup which was just fine however when i tried to backup the bonus disc it did it in 5 mins flat so i new instantly something wasnt right , when i played the copy the menus were all there but no content , i also tried decrytor etc same result and any dvd ripper too same thing , now i have noticed on several dvds of late a warning pops up in anmy dvd bup file in wrong location has anyone else come across this , it follows up with processing of said file stopped any ideas:bowdown:

Just ignore this message.

.however when i tried to backup the bonus disc it did it in 5 mins flat so i new instantly something wasnt right

For the bonus disc you need to disable the AI scanner (at least for now).

on several dvds of late a warning pops up in anmy dvd bup file in wrong location has anyone else come across this , it follows up with processing of said file stopped any ideas:bowdown:

That message will be more common, and it doesn't really indicate anything other than the .bup file location does not correspond with the pointers in the .ifo files. This situation is fairly common now, and that message does not necessarily indicate that you will experience problems.

So, as James says, just ignore that message.

pirates caribean 3

Thanks for the info much appreciated nice to know there are some friendlier members on here

Back