• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu-Ray movies that won't work with AnyDVD HD 6.2.0.2 beta

Webslinger

Retired Moderator
This thread is intended for information purposes. This is not a troubleshooting thread. If you have a disc that doesn't work, reply to this thread and follow the steps:

1. Ensure you're using Anydvd HD 6.2.0.2

2. Ensure the problem you're having isn't an issue on your end and that you don't have a bad original disc (simply because a disc plays fine doesn't necessarily indicate it is fine)

3. If a Blu-ray disc doesn't work properly with Anydvd HD 6.2.0.2, do this please:

a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your "My Documents" folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

4. Provide the full error message or describe exactly what the problem is that you're experiencing.

Thank you

Last edited:
Hotel Babylon Series 1 Disc 1 still isnt working, i was told to use a different version of PowerDVD which i did but it just did the same thing and looped playing a black screen.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_H_HOTELBAB1.zip
    17.8 KB · Views: 23
still doesnt work with latest anydvd

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_I_HOTELBAB2.zip
    17.8 KB · Views: 7
Spider Man 3 BD (German Version)

hi,

Spider Man 3 BD (German Version) does not play with latest beta, just tested. maybe you can help

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_SPIDER_MAN_3.zip
    22.5 KB · Views: 18
Any ideas on why mine wont bloody work, its beginning to annoy me now.

Did you install PowerDVD in its default folder? If you didn't, it will make problems (for me, black screens with Java-enabled BDs).

The following (original, not copy) blu-ray disc do not play with SlySoft 6.2.0.2 and powerdvd 7.3.3104.0.

Black Screen No Time Advance, Top Menu inaccessible
Rise of the Silver Surfer
League of Extraordinary Gentlement
Spider Man 1

Preview/coming attractions play, top menu inaccessible, main movie goes black screen no time advance
RatatouiLLeView attachment AnyDVD_Info_D_FANTASTIC4_2.zip

View attachment AnyDVD_Info_D_LXG_BD.zip

View attachment AnyDVD_Info_D_SPIDER_MAN.zip

View attachment AnyDVD_Info_D_RATATOUILLE.zip

Did you install PowerDVD in its default folder? If you didn't, it will make problems (for me, black screens with Java-enabled BDs).
Yes i did, its not PowerDVD its Anydvd thats not decrypting it and slysoft dont really care.

Yes i did, its not PowerDVD its Anydvd thats not decrypting it and slysoft dont really care.

We do care. But we cannot troubleshoot PS3 created images, there are too many factors involved.

Summary for drive I: (AnyDVD 6.2.0.2)
NERO IMAGEDRIVE2 2.26
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1

Yes well not everyone can afford a blu-ray drive for the PC, there are a lot of people ripping ISOs via their PS3.

In POTC3 French, AnyDVD misunderstand the region code: it says it is Region C and is fixing it in Region C :doh: (who said "bizarre"??), but it is all regions - at least it is what is written on the box -, which leads in PowerDVD in the BD's screen wrong region code (curious if it can be played in all regions, isn't it?? :rolleyes:).
If I disable region removing in AnyDVD, everything goes well...
Zip attached

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_G_POC3_GBR_DISC1.zip
    20.1 KB · Views: 9
In POTC3 French, AnyDVD misunderstand the region code: it says it is Region C and is fixing it in Region C :doh: (who said "bizarre"??), but it is all regions - at least it is what is written on the box -, which leads in PowerDVD in the BD's screen wrong region code (curious if it can be played in all regions, isn't it?? :rolleyes:).
If I disable region removing in AnyDVD, everything goes well...
Zip attached

You could try to disable region code adjustment in AnyDVD settings.

I have two BluRay discs that will not play back in 6.2.0.2 beta, Pirates of the Caribbean 3 and Sunshine both region B. Using PowerDVD 3319a.

For Sunshine I get the following error:

"This disc has been coded for Region B only and will not play in this machine. Please eject the disc and play on a Region B player."

For POC3:

"This disc will not play. Due to region code setting of the player."

I have set AnyDVD to remove Blu-Ray region code B as suggested but to no effect. I've also tried without remove blu-ray region code checked, again to no effect.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_G_SUNSHINEF1.zip
    22.6 KB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_Info_G_POC3_GBR_DISC1.zip
    20.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Thanks for that but unfortunately I am running Vista not XP. I've tried the hack of removing the ini file in Vista for resetting the region counter but this does not work for me.

Bummer... sorry to hear that. Another reason not to switch to Vista :(

as long as you're not using anything later than 3319 then it's easy to reset Blu-ray counter, just go into c:\ProgramData\Cyberlink
and delete the PowerDVD folder. Next time you restart it should have reset back to 5.
Also I don't have any problems with Vista, and have no reason not to use it. All the software I use works perfectly in it

Back