• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hairspray

catlady6

:(

Yesterday i did try to copie Hairspray movie

And i did recived a new version today of AnyDVD

Why i could not copie this DVD , (Québec) i have the picture but the sound it's broken a lot..

JFC :D

I tried harispray also and it would get to 99% and then quit saying it was an encripted movie and couldn't be copied. I fortunatley was able to burn it with Nero 7 but needed a duel layed disk to copy it because it was 2 and 1/2 hours long. And I dont know about Quebec but here in Ontario it cost $25 for 3 disks and that is way to much.

I tried harispray also and it would get to 99% and then quit saying it was an encripted movie and couldn't be copied..

You need to use Anydvd 6.2.0.2 beta and Clonedvd 2.9.1.2

Last edited:
I have the original DVD of hairspay and I am having problems trying to create a backup..........I am using anydvd ver 6.2.0.1 and clone dvd2 ver 2751.............I have been using this combo to make backup movie for the kids but with this movie I am getting an error..........F:/Video_TS/VTS_02_0.BUP:file not found......[OSUtillO [WString]]............ant suggestions

I have the original DVD of hairspay and I am having problems trying to create a backup..........I am using anydvd ver 6.2.0.1 and clone dvd2 ver 2751.............I have been using this combo to make backup movie for the kids but with this movie I am getting an error..........F:/Video_TS/VTS_02_0.BUP:file not found......[OSUtillO [WString]]............ant suggestions

Update CloneDVD.

Back