• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Making iso file from files on hard drive

wvtxman

How do u make an iso file with the bd already on your hard drive I have blu-ray files not HD......

Last edited:
Imgburn.

Guide (for DVDs, but similar process with BR/HD-DVDs): http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/383878

Just be sure to select the "root" folder correctly. IE, for "Million Dollar Baby", the folder you want as root is called "MILLION_DOLLAR_BABY_HDDVD", this will make it so it "looks" like the original HD-DVD.

maybe some one can help me. i was trying to see if it was possible to make a backup of an hd movie and put it on mutiple dvds that could play back, I can make an iso of the whole disk and than i managed to split the iso into sizes to fit on a dvd using a file splitter, i can mount the split iso images with daemon tools but it wont play or i should say it starts and than stops, i know it was a long shot, but i wanted to know why the image wont play when its split even though i can mount it

So you basically like... used Winzip to split the ISO after creating it, into 4.6GB/8GB chunks (depending on the DVD size), and now want to replay them seamlessly?

I highly doubt that is possible. You can't go and just split files like that; inside of the ISO, as I'm sure you noticed, are files... so if you just randomly split a file in half, and try to play it, it isn't going to work.

So you basically like... used Winzip to split the ISO after creating it, into 4.6GB/8GB chunks (depending on the DVD size), and now want to replay them seamlessly?

I highly doubt that is possible. You can't go and just split files like that; inside of the ISO, as I'm sure you noticed, are files... so if you just randomly split a file in half, and try to play it, it isn't going to work.

i used something like this,http://www.softpile.com/Utilities/File_Management/Review_05182_index.html i knew it was a long shot, i wanted to see if i made an image and some how burned it to a few dvds if it would play, funny thing is my toshiba did recognize it as an hd dvd but than it gave me an error code

Back