• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hotel Babylon Blu-Ray UK

ArcticFox

I just bought this and since i dont have a Blu-Ray drive in my computer i ripped it via my PlayStation 3, i installed the UDF 2.5 driver for windows xp and mounted the ISO using nero imagedrive.

When i load AnyDVD and try and play the movie in PowerDVD Ultra i just get a black screen with the timer counting upwards.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_I_HOTELBAB1.zip
    17.2 KB · Views: 5
I just bought this and since i dont have a Blu-Ray drive in my computer i ripped it via my PlayStation 3, i installed the UDF 2.5 driver for windows xp and mounted the ISO using nero imagedrive.

When i load AnyDVD and try and play the movie in PowerDVD Ultra i just get a black screen with the timer counting upwards.

This is PowerDVD problem, AnyDVD handles the disc fine. I recommend using PowerDVD 3104.

Ive just tried version 3104 and its doing the same thing, just loops a black screen.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_H_HOTELBAB1.zip
    17.6 KB · Views: 3
Yes i did, tried nero, daemon tools, alcohol, nothing works.

can you play the images without anydvd running? If not then it's probably something to do with the image. Other thing to try doing is get the latest graphics card driver

As James alluded to, it may simply be an outstanding issue with PowerDVD.

Does the disc play at all with PowerDVD, and AnyDVD disabled? Remove AnyDVD from the equation if you can; if it plays w/o AnyDVD, yay, AnyDVD is at fault. If not, then the issue is with PowerDVD.

He's using ISO's ripped from a PS3 which are not officially supported

I'm assuming he still has the discs though, right? Legally backup, and all that jazz ;)? Does the DISC, which you must own to legally backup, play correctly?

he doesn't have a PC drive, only a PS3 and I'm assuming it works fine in that

then it has to be a problem with the ISO's and they're not officially supported

Back