• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Backed up DVD will not play on computer !!!

Knight

Hello,
I am having a problem with the DVD’s in which I have backed up. The problem that I am experiencing is that the copied DVD’s will work fine in any of my DVD players except for the computer. When I insert the copied DVD into the DVD driver, the computer will freeze and the programs will state, “not responding”. I have been using ANY DVD and CLONE DVD for the backup programs.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Hello,
I am having a problem with the DVD’s in which I have backed up. The problem that I am experiencing is that the copied DVD’s will work fine in any of my DVD players except for the computer. When I insert the copied DVD into the DVD driver, the computer will freeze and the programs will state, “not responding”. I have been using ANY DVD and CLONE DVD for the backup programs.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
What is the model of your DVD drive?

My Gateway 700GR has a built in NEC ND-2510A with the updated firmware. Incidentally, the backup DVD copies work flawlessly in my wife’s HP laptop. Both computers have a Webroot Spy Sweeper, Norton Antivirus and Nero installed within. Is it possible that ANYDVD is somehow blocking the use of the backup DVD’s?

Anydvd doesn't block the copied dvd to play so no.Webroot is the culprit I bet if not that then Norton.

My Gateway 700GR has a built in NEC ND-2510A with the updated firmware. Incidentally, the backup DVD copies work flawlessly in my wife’s HP laptop. Both computers have a Webroot Spy Sweeper, Norton Antivirus and Nero installed within. Is it possible that ANYDVD is somehow blocking the use of the backup DVD’s?

None of those softwares should cause conflicts but try disabling them, one at a time, to see if the discs will play on your PC.

None of those softwares should cause conflicts but try disabling them, one at a time, to see if the discs will play on your PC.
I disabled both the Webroot and Norton, which did not change anything. I also have the two programs on my wife’s laptop and backup DVD’s will play without any problems.

Back