• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

anydvd update 6.1.9.3

crispytc

i have been using anydvd and clonedvd for about a year now and up until i done the update for the anydvd 6.1.9.3 i have not been having any trouble, now that i have installed it on my computer i can back up a movie, but when i take up the back up disk and try to play it or anything in my computer it tells me that the drive is a region locked rpc2 drive which does not allow reading of scrambled sepcters from a different region and you try to read a dvd from a different region. or your drive is a rpc2 drive that has not yet been assigned a region. try to assign one or try to find a rpc1 patched firmware, but before this update my stuff was working just fine so please help me out with this matter.

i. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit Anydvd
ii. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
iii.Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
iv. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
v. Click "properties".
vi. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
vii. Select the region that matches the region on the disc
viii. Start Anydvd
ix. click the fox icon on your toolbar. Click the "default" button. Click "ok"

1. a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

2. State the specific version(s) of the burning application(s) you are using (and stating "latest versions" isn't sufficient information; use full version numbers)

3. What blank media are you using? Specify a) brand name b)type (-R, +R, -RW, +RW, RAM, DL, etc.) c)media code, d) capacity/size, e) batch codes/serial codes (often found printed on the inner plastic hub of the blank disc), and f)country (factory information would be great as well, if possible) where the media was made (look on the physical packaging; do not rely on programs to accurately give you this information).

If you don't know how to obtain media codes, you may find the following programs useful:

http://dvd.identifier.cdfreaks.com and http://www.dvdinfopro.com/

4) At what speed are you burning your blank media?

5) Specify the a)full title, b)region code, c) country, and d) release date of the movie that you're experiencing issues with (with respect to the backup)

listen i have done all of this and nothing is working. i have not done anything different now that i have been doing frome the start of using slysoft except for do the update that slysoft sent me and sence then i have had nothing but trouble with the 6.1.9.3 so nothing has changed but the update. so if you want to help me tell me how i can put the last version before the update of 6.1.9.3 back on my computer.

Back