• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

iTunes and MP3

JeffreyF

I have purchased MP3 files from iTunes and would like a way to play the files on my other computers without having to go through the registration process every time. I have not been able to successfully do this with Clone CD. Does Clone CD or any other SlySoft product do this, if it does, what are the steps. If not, what other products will achieve this?

I have purchased MP3 files from iTunes and would like a way to play the files on my other computers without having to go through the registration process every time. I have not been able to successfully do this with Clone CD. Does Clone CD or any other SlySoft product do this, if it does, what are the steps.

No. Clonecd does not remove DRM from MP3s.

If not, what other products will achieve this?

Ask in the Third Party Products forum.

Back