• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Verbatim Dual Layer DVD

ace2001

Does anyone know a site that ships them to Canada and is like $2 a disk or around there I cant find one site that ships to Canada

Does anyone know a site that ships them to Canada and is like $2 a disk or around there I cant find one site that ships to Canada

I think Futureshop carries them in Canada. I hear they have pretty impressive sales on them from time to time. Futureshop.ca

Also http://blankmedia.ca and www.ncix.com should carry them as well.

But when Futureshop has sales, people have posted online that the prices can sometimes go as low as $1 a disc.

Last edited:
Thanks webslinger. Futureshop did have really good sale on them a while ago but need some more and to exspensive now trying to find place that is somewhat cheap but always same price

Newegg has 20pk Verbatim D/L for $32.99 + $4.99 S&H = $37.98 -$8.00 rebates = $29.98. For those that are willing to pay about $1.50 per disc.

Back