• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PIRATES RRRRRRRRRRRR region 2 part 3

mcfly1967

Any body having trouble with region 2 pirates of the caribbean part 3 after copying the copys do not work? start language screen or menu but will not play the film? this is a new dvd disney any ideas?

a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

2. What happens exactly when you try to play the film?

The first time i tried there was a problem.There was nothing on the disc.
I have since tried again with perfect results.
I assumed i had a faulty disc.Sometimes, even, with Verbatim you get the odd disc that is a problem but not very often.
Hope this helps

Pirates Of Caribbean At Worlds End Region 2

TRIED TO FIND a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
DIDN'T SEEM TO COME UP. THE DVD COPIES OK. I USE TAIYO YUDEN AND NEVER GET ANY PROBLEMS. WHEN YOU GO TO PLAY THE CLONED VERSION IT STOPS EITHER AT LANGUAGE SCREEN OR AFTER YOU PRESS PLAY IT JUST STOPS? BIT STRANGE

TRIED TO FIND a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
DIDN'T SEEM TO COME UP. THE DVD COPIES OK. I USE TAIYO YUDEN AND NEVER GET ANY PROBLEMS. WHEN YOU GO TO PLAY THE CLONED VERSION IT STOPS EITHER AT LANGUAGE SCREEN OR AFTER YOU PRESS PLAY IT JUST STOPS? BIT STRANGE

1. Ensure you're using Anydvd 6.1.9.3 or later

2. It won't actually be called "titleofmydisc". Look for a .zip file

Pirates Region 2 At Worlds End

Hiya tried to follow instructions again but i don't get a zip file or anything?

You must enable logging in AnyDVD settings -> program settings.

You may have "hide known file extensions" enabled in Windows Explorer. But if you did follow my instructions step by step, a .zip file definitely exists in your "My Documents" folder.

Disc 1 isn't the problem,disc 2 is a right pain.I have tried every prog I know and every combination.The Disc is 3.74gb if i remember correctly,but all that will rip is around 412mb.It seems like when ripping gets to vts_05_1 it will not continue any further almost like a not allowing the right click on the mouse describes it.

Zip file uploaded hopefully.

Would appreciate some feedback please.

Regards

Bobble

Programs used
Anydvd 6.1.99 beta
clonedvd2
clonecd
dvdshrink
Roxio Media Creator 9
Nero
DVDDECRYPTOR (i did manage to snatch the files complete to hd with this prog but the only way it would burn complete is as a data dvd and with the results it's back to square one.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_PI30EUS1.zip
    76.7 KB · Views: 6
Bobble said:
DRVMCDB (System32\Drivers\DRVMCDB.SYS), Version: 9.10.6.0 (1.0.0.1)
Company: Sonic Solutions
Copyright: Copyright © Sonic Solutions
Description: Device Driver
FileVersion: 9.10.06a

DLACDBHM (System32\Drivers\DLACDBHM.SYS), Version: 9.5.2.0 (1.0.0.1)
Company: Roxio
Copyright: Copyright © 2006 Roxio
Description: Shared Driver Component
FileVersion: 9.05.02a

Follow the steps:

1. Uninstall Roxio's Drive Letter Access, which is packet writing software and can conflict with Slysoft programs.

If you can't figure out how to uninstall Drive Letter Access (the filters need to be removed), do this:

i) Create a backup of your registry
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "DLACDBHM". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Select "drvmcdb". Click "Remove selected filter". Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

Keep in mind whatever installed those filters will no longer work properly.

Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

2. i. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit Anydvd
ii. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
iii.Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
iv. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
v. Click "properties".
vi. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
vii. Select the region that matches the region on the disc
viii. Start Anydvd

3. Do not use decrypter. Use Anydvd ripper only. Right click on the red fox icon on your toolbar-->Select "rip video-dvd to hard drive". Then import that rip into whatever program you're using.

4. If you get an error message using Anydvd ripper, state the full error message.

Last edited:
pirates 3

uploaded zip file i think

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_PI30EUW1.zip
    109.6 KB · Views: 1
Follow the steps:

1. Uninstall Roxio's Drive Letter Access, which is packet writing software and can conflict with Slysoft programs.

If you can't figure out how to uninstall Drive Letter Access (the filters need to be removed), do this:

i) Create a backup of your registry
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "DLACDBHM". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Select "drvmcdb". Click "Remove selected filter". Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

Keep in mind whatever installed those filters will no longer work properly.

2. i. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit Anydvd
ii. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
iii.Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
iv. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
v. Click "properties".
vi. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
vii. Select the region that matches the region on the disc
viii. Start Anydvd

3. Do not use decrypter. Use Anydvd ripper only. Right click on the red fox icon on your toolbar-->Select "rip video-dvd to hard drive". Then import that rip into whatever program you're using.

4. If you get an error message using Anydvd ripper, state the full error message.

Hi,

I have followed all of that thanks not sure how it's helped as I cannot get anything to read the total files on Disc 2.Is it a .bup issue if so not sure what thats all about.Best rip of this disc only gets me 402mb out of 3.7gb only the menus are ripped nothing beyond vts_05_1.

New zip attached

Regards

Bobble

BTW I am R2

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.1.9.9)
HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GSA-H55N 1.02 07/06/15 7U02

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1
Total size: 1962903 sectors (3833 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: PI30EUS1
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: PAL
Media is locked to region(s): 2 4!

Warning: .bup file location is wrong, .bup processing disabled!
RCE protection not found.
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 2!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_PI30EUS1.zip
    76.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Hi,

I have followed all of that thanks not sure how it's helped as I cannot get anything to read the total files on Disc 2.Is it a .bup issue if so not sure what thats all about.Best rip of this disc only gets me 402mb out of 3.7gb only the menus are ripped nothing beyond vts_05_1.

New zip attached

Regards

Bobble

BTW I am R2

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.1.9.9)
HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GSA-H55N 1.02 07/06/15 7U02

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1
Total size: 1962903 sectors (3833 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: PI30EUS1
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: PAL
Media is locked to region(s): 2 4!

Warning: .bup file location is wrong, .bup processing disabled!
RCE protection not found.
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 2!

It looks like AI Scanner removes too much from this disc. Can you try again with

1.) AI Scanner disabled
2.) AI Scanner set to "Deep Scan"?

Hi,

I have followed all of that

No. You didn't. Now follow the instructions this time please.
One of the filters is still remaining, and your drive's region still isn't set.

Is it a .bup issue

No.

That message will be more common, and it doesn't really indicate anything other than the .bup file location does not correspond with the pointers in the .ifo files. This situation is fairly common now, and that message does not necessarily indicate that you will experience problems.

if so not sure what thats all about.Best rip of this disc only gets me 402mb out of 3.7gb only the menus are ripped nothing beyond vts_05_1

Are you using Anydvd ripper? If so, this is an Anydvd bug.

If not, then use Anydvd ripper.

Last edited:
No. You didn't. Now follow the instructions this time please.
One of the filters is still remaining and you drive's region still isn't set.

No.

That message will be more common, and it doesn't really indicate anything other than the .bup file location does not correspond with the pointers in the .ifo files. This situation is fairly common now, and that message does not necessarily indicate that you will experience problems.

Are you using Anydvd ripper? If so, this is an Anydvd bug.

If not, then use Anydvd ripper.

My DVD REWRITERS are both and have always been set to Region 2 in Device Manager.I downloaded the prog you recommended and removed the filter.I am at present uninstalling Roxio.I'll reboot afterwards and try to rip again.

My DVD REWRITERS are both and have always been set to Region 2 in Device Manager.

That's only because Anydvd is running when you check. The region actually isn't set. You need to disable Anydvd when you check.

But forget all that. Do what James asked.

If you used Anydvd ripper, then I'm pretty sure this is an Anydvd bug.

My DVD REWRITERS are both and have always been set to Region 2 in Device Manager.I downloaded the prog you recommended and removed the filter.I am at present uninstalling Roxio.I'll reboot afterwards and try to rip again.

Don't rip. Try to *play* the disc with AnyDVD enabled first. Saves you a lot of time.
EDIT: Or use CloneDVD 2 title selection / preview, if all titles are complete.

It looks like AI Scanner removes too much from this disc. Can you try again with

1.) AI Scanner disabled

Don't rip. Try to *play* the disc with AnyDVD enabled first. Saves you a lot of time.
EDIT: Or use CloneDVD 2 title selection / preview, if all titles are complete.

1.) AI Scanner disabled

Thanks Both for your help,I have removed both the filters as suggested.I am now successfully ripping disc 2,with A1 set to deep scan.I tried it disabled and no joy.

Once again thanks Both

Regards

Bobble:clap:

Thanks Both for your help,I have removed both the filters as suggested.I am now successfully ripping disc 2,with A1 set to deep scan.I tried it disabled and no joy.

Once again thanks Both

Regards

Bobble:clap:

1. James didn't ask you to rip. He asked you to play the original disc on your computer and check for problems.

a)check with the AI scanner disabled
b)check with the AI scanner set to "deep scan"

2. Your drive region actually isn't set. You need to disable Anydvd when you check in device manager.

Last edited:
1. James didn't ask you to rip. He asked you to play the original disc on your computer and check for problems.

a)check with the AI scanner disabled
b)check with the AI scanner set to "deep scan"

2. Your drive region actually isn't set. You need to disable Anydvd when you check in device manager.

Hi again,

AI set to Deep Scan

1, DVD Region now successfully set to R2 ( ANYDVD Disabled)
2, Full functionability using menu's etc. whilst playing the DVD on PC (Power DVD V7)
3,CloneDVD2 now shows the whole contents of the disc available for editing.

Once again many thanks

Back