• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with Copying Friends Season 1

chas15

I am in the process of copying my DVD library to a media server. I have AnyDVD installed and use Clone DVD to copy the files to the server. I've copied about 50 movies so far with no problem but when I copy Friends, Season 1, it won't play from the Hard Drive. I just get a blank screen. In reading other posts, there is a mention that this DVD uses zero cell for protection and can't be copied. I've attached the Log from AnyDVD and would appreciate any help.

View attachment AnyDVD_Info_D_Friends_S1D1.zip

There's no protection on this disc at all, other than CSS (which is on practically everything by default)

Changed firstplay: Jump directly to TitleMenu!

That feature doesn't work with all discs.

Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click the "default" button. Click "ok"

Thanks! I'll give it a try and let you know.

And don't forget to try the disc in the drive with AnyDVD running. If it doesn't play, the copy certainly won't.

Thanks for the advice! That solved the problem. Plays like it should. On another note--Is there any difference in using Clone DVD versus Copy DVD? I've just been using Clone and not worrying about omitting any video or audio from the DVD.

Thanks for the advice! That solved the problem. Plays like it should. On another note--Is there any difference in using Clone DVD versus Copy DVD? I've just been using Clone and not worrying about omitting any video or audio from the DVD.

What is "Copy DVD"?

Back