• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

any dvd freezes my pc

pup757

ive used anydvd in conjunction with clonedvd2 trial versions & had no problems at all. since i bought both programs ive only been able to run them sucsefully once.
every time i open anydvd now my pc freezes, cant open any other programs, can't access the internet, can't open clonedvd2, can't use it at all.

ive used anydvd in conjunction with clonedvd2 trial versions & had no problems at all. since i bought both programs ive only been able to run them sucsefully once.
every time i open anydvd now my pc freezes, cant open any other programs, can't access the internet, can't open clonedvd2, can't use it at all.
Do you have HP Scanner Software installed?

Bug in AnyDVD??

After I upgraded to AnyDVD 6.1.1.4, my computer would not boot to the desktop. It sat at the Windows XP splash screen forever until I did a hot boot.

I eventually got back to my desktop through Safe Mode. After getting the PC to boot normally, AnyDVD would open the slysoft webpage to the download page instead of a message box telling me that there was an upgrade available (which at this time, there was not).

I attempted several installs of 6.1.1.4 with the same effect and ended up with a truly screwed up computer. So I had to revert to a backup that I had made of my C drive to get out of this mess.

I think that the code should be examined for a bug and a new release put out to fix this problem.

After I upgraded to AnyDVD 6.1.1.4, my computer would not boot to the desktop. It sat at the Windows XP splash screen forever until I did a hot boot.

I eventually got back to my desktop through Safe Mode. After getting the PC to boot normally, AnyDVD would open the slysoft webpage to the download page instead of a message box telling me that there was an upgrade available (which at this time, there was not).

I attempted several installs of 6.1.1.4 with the same effect and ended up with a truly screwed up computer. So I had to revert to a backup that I had made of my C drive to get out of this mess.

I think that the code should be examined for a bug and a new release put out to fix this problem.
No on else has experienced a problem like yours, it's probably you.

no, but i do have canon scanner software installed

Honestly all in all if there was a bug then there would be like 20+ pages of posts from various users here. I agree with DetroitBaseball on his findings. All we can do is shoot wild shots to help as we have no system specs to go with and software that is currently installed to. Provide this and then we may be able to get you up and running.

What kind of PC........does the PC act normally with an older version of AnyDVD?

amd athlon xp 2000+1.67 GHz
512 Mb of ram
windows xp professional version 2002
service pack 2
no version will work on my pc any more, but it has worked in the past

amd athlon xp 2000+1.67 GHz
512 Mb of ram
windows xp professional version 2002
service pack 2
no version will work on my pc any more, but it has worked in the past

Have you added any new programs lately?

For more information, start regedit. Navigate to:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Current Control Set\Control\Class\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}

Look at the values in "LowerFilters" and "UpperFilters". Please list everything what is in there. Thank you!

in the 0000/Digital/Audio folder
default value not set.
CDDAAccurate - 0x00000001 (1)
CDDAsupported - 0x00000001 (1)
NumberOfBuffers - 0x00000008 (8)
RegistryVersion - 0x00000001 (1)
SectorsPerRead - 0x00000010 (16)
SectorsPerReadMask - 0xffffffff (4294967295)
in the 0001/Digital/Audio folder
exactly the same as above

Attachments

• slysoft 1.JPG
    slysoft 1.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 20
  • slysoft 2.JPG
    slysoft 2.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 10
  • slysoft 3.JPG
    slysoft 3.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 9
  • slysoft 4.JPG
    slysoft 4.JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 8
  • slysoft 5.JPG
    slysoft 5.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
the last attachment

Attachments

• slysoft 6.JPG
    slysoft 6.JPG
    4.5 KB · Views: 14
in the 0000/Digital/Audio folder
default value not set.
CDDAAccurate - 0x00000001 (1)
CDDAsupported - 0x00000001 (1)
NumberOfBuffers - 0x00000008 (8)
RegistryVersion - 0x00000001 (1)
SectorsPerRead - 0x00000010 (16)
SectorsPerReadMask - 0xffffffff (4294967295)
in the 0001/Digital/Audio folder
exactly the same as above

Why didn't you just post the information I asked for?

sorry. moment of madness there

Attachments

• slysoft 1.JPG
    slysoft 1.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 14
Why didn't you just post the information I asked for?
LOWER FILTERS REG_MULTI_SZ ANYDVD ElbyDelay PzWDM
LOWER FILTERS_1 REG_MULTI_SZ PzWDM ANYDVD ElbyDelay
UPPER FILTERS REG_MULTI_SZ GEAR Aspi WDM

LOWER FILTERS REG_MULTI_SZ ANYDVD ElbyDelay PzWDM
LOWER FILTERS_1 REG_MULTI_SZ PzWDM ANYDVD ElbyDelay
UPPER FILTERS REG_MULTI_SZ GEAR Aspi WDM

Does anybody know what the PzWDM filter is?

Try to delete it and reboot. I hope this will solve your problem.

Does anybody know what the PzWDM filter is?

Try to delete it and reboot. I hope this will solve your problem.

PzWDM - Part of the Prassi Zulu engine. Comes with ONES, Zulu2, Recordnow! 4 and (updated) Digion Audio.

Hope this helps James.

i deleted it & rebooted but didn't help. when everything freezes i close anydvd down & try to reboot but get the warning message "elby tray window"
are the GEAR & Aspi filters part of slysoft because i didnt delete those?

Last edited:
Back