• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Merging disks Lord of the Rings

bezoar

Sorry if the answer to this is obvious but I'm trying to combine the 2 disks of Lord of the Rings onto one file on my hard drive. Both disks are burned but I can't figure out how to use CloneDVD to combine the two into a single file so the whole movie plays without interruption. Is this possible?

Sorry if the answer to this is obvious but I'm trying to combine the 2 disks of Lord of the Rings onto one file on my hard drive. Both disks are burned but I can't figure out how to use CloneDVD to combine the two into a single file so the whole movie plays without interruption. Is this possible?

No. Clonedvd doesn't have a merge or join function.

Back