• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD 6.1.9.9 beta

Tom

Redfox Team Member
Staff member
http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6199.exe

6.1.9.9 2007 11 15
  • New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Embedded titles updated
  • New (Blu-ray): Workaround, so PowerDVD 3319 continues to play, if AnyDVD is enabled (only tested with PowerDVD 3319a)
  • Note: For this feature to work, you must reboot your computer!
  • Some minor fixes and improvements
  • Updated languages

any dvd with outpost

will be there a pop up to reboot? If not i am sure my firewall is blocking it. Thanks:bowdown:

thanks, but in safe mode it ask, so i am not sure, sorry:bowdown:

Last edited:
will be there a pop up to reboot? If not i am sure my firewall is blocking it. Thanks:bowdown:

No, that's why I noted it in the changelog.

No, that's why I noted it in the changelog.

Hi james,

What firewall software do work well with new anydvd-hd internet version? I just purchased new pc with bd driver yesterday. I want to install the same firewall as your test pc that may better for me to reduce the trouble:)

Umm

And why doesn't it ask for a reboot in a popup ?

Why should we have to do a manual reboot

Dumb users will not know they need it...

Oh and don't tell me you are a programmer James because I will just tell you .. are half of it...

Last edited by a moderator:
And why doesn't it ask for a reboot in a popup ?

Why should we have to do a manual reboot

Dumb users will not know they need it...

Oh and don't tell me you are a programmer James because I will just tell you .. are half of it...
... because only very few users will need "New (Blu-ray): Workaround, so PowerDVD 3319 continues to play, if AnyDVD is enabled", and I didn't want to force a million users to reboot if only 10 people need to. :)

Stay cool! Who do you think you are talking to ? It's James Wong the chief developer of SlySoft...!

We call him Massa James :bowdown:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4

"While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters."

Consider this a warning. :policeman:

And James is one of the Anydvd HD developers.

ok

So tell me then why did it took almost 10 months for James or whomever was responsible to change the date on anydvd?

From 2006 to 2007 (end date)

Not to mention other little things

But I was only joking James does a really great job as a programmer though :)

he noticed what's up why can't you?

So tell me then why did it took almost 10 months for James or whomever was responsible to change the date on anydvd?

B/c its not that important and was just overlooked b/c they were doing more important things like breaking a new protection? and noone really cares, atleast me, as long as the program is working.

1. What are you talking about?
2. Who cares?

You're coming close to a permanent ban. I suggest you explain yourself--quickly. :policeman:

Last edited:

Not to mention other little things

But I was only joking James does a really great job as a programmer though

Where can we get the programs that you have written and what are they good for???

Last edited:
Webslinger threaten me again I will make your life miserable I promise you that.

No one cares about the date thing I was joking can't you just fucking get it into your deep head?

Ban me permanent I don't see how really if you knew who I was you would get the point across your lenghty brain.

So long faggot

He did not mention where his programs are, did he?

Shame, I wanted to check what they are good for.

Back