• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.1.6 is much slower

even i could work that one out:D

Well, could have been 1.1.5.6 - who knows which digit really was missing..
Anyway - shouldn't really be much slower than usual.

It may just be the iPod Touch setting but it is definitely slower than ever before. About 70 minutes for a 300mb video.

It may just be the iPod Touch setting but it is definitely slower than ever before. About 70 minutes for a 300mb video.

iPod touch is a new profile, so there is no way, you could compare the speed to an earlier version.
It is an AVC/x.264 encoding that generates smaller files with better quality than MPEG4, but the price is significantly more CPU time.

Makes perfect sense. Thanks for the quick responses Peer.

iPod touch is a new profile, so there is no way, you could compare the speed to an earlier version.
It is an AVC/x.264 encoding that generates smaller files with better quality than MPEG4, but the price is significantly more CPU time.

Do Slysoft programs support multiple cores? If so, then I'm having some issues...only showing 1 core useage in CloneDVD Mobile...

Thanks

I just tried using 1.1.6.0 and all I am getting is an error message (on pc and PSP) saying corrupt data on the PSP and nothing on my PC will play the movie. Wish I would have not updated now.

Since I've updated, my video and audio aren't synching on my Creative Zen Vision M.

Do Slysoft programs support multiple cores? If so, then I'm having some issues...only showing 1 core useage in CloneDVD Mobile...

Thanks

I am on a Dual Core and it seems to use about 60-70 percent of each core. I am using the Ipod Touch output and it is very slow. I have been using the 2 pass method (not sure what that gets me) and it seems to take longer to rip than playing the movie in real time. In any case, the quality is superb on the Touch.

Mark
Ball Ground, GA

i've not used mobile in a while (since about 1154) and an encode of a 1h45m dvdrip using 1160 recently took about 5 hours - usually is no more than 2.

ok i was using xvid/2-pass/640x480/27 quality, but this is a 3ghz p4ht and i've used that profile before. mencoder was using 100% cpu (only one "core" iirc).

i also had audio about a second out of sync - but fixed that by running through mencoder again: mencoder cloned.avi -noodml -audio-preload 1.0 -delay 0.2 -ovc copy -oac copy -ffourcc XVID -o sync_fixed.avi

i just did,to iPod Video 5. gen (hires),the bourne ultimatum (runtime 1hr50m):1 pass,bitrate 300kbps and it took 29 minutes to complete.video and audio in sync too as usual :)

Back