• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Another for 6.1.9.3 -- THE_SWINDLE

lasitter

Get this after trying a backup:
ADVD2.jpg

Right at the end of the file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_IFO_THE_SWINDLE.zip
    30.9 KB · Views: 4
  • AnyDVD_Info_G_THE_SWINDLE.zip
    40.3 KB · Views: 5
CDROM Class UpperFilters:
Cdralw2k (system32\drivers\Cdralw2k.sys), Version: 5.3.2.31 (5.3.2.31)
Company: Roxio
Product: DirectCD
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2001,2002, Roxio, Inc.
Description: CDRAL for Windows 2000 Kernel Driver
FileVersion: 5.3.2.31
ProductVersion: 5.3.2.31

Cdr4_2K (system32\drivers\Cdr4_2K.sys), Version: 5.3.2.31 (5.3.2.31)
Company: Roxio
Product: DirectCD
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2001,2002, Roxio, Inc.
Description: CDR4_2k CDR Helper
FileVersion: 5.3.2.31
ProductVersion: 5.3.2.31

1. Uninstall Directcd, which is packet writing software and tends to interfere with a lot of programs (including Slysoft's), and ensure the two entries I quoted no longer appear in your filters.

If you don't know how to do that, then follow these steps:

i) Create a backup of your registry
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "Cdr4_xp". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Select "Cdralw2k". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

It's better to uninstall the programs that installed those two filters, but if you can't figure out how, then follow the steps I listed. Please keep in mind the programs that installed those filters will no longer work properly.

2. Ensure the AI scanner is enabled in Anydvd.

Last edited:
You could try to disable the AI scanner.

James, what's the vibe with AI Scanner? I supposed SlySoft to be the best? Do you intend to fix some bugs in the Scanner in the next time? :confused:

No........... he intends to leave the bugs in it...... :D

The AI scanner is a brand new feature.... they have been sorting the bugs out quite nicely.

-W

1. Uninstall Directcd, which is packet writing software and tends to interfere with a lot of programs (including Slysoft's), and ensure the two entries I quoted no longer appear in your filters.

I can see the log file produces useful info. I couldn't find currently installed any of the likely culprits for these files / filters, but as you mentioned ImgBurn and I decided to go that route.

Thanks.

Back