• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PDVD 3319a - AnyDVD-HD 6.1.9.6

WeeJockPooPongMcPlop

I still get the critical component needs update with these two versions, I thought Slysoft had circumvented this issue ?

Discs play fine without AnyDVD-HD running though. Any news on getting around this issue.

Oh and I've added my support for you guys to do a media player, at least you people know what you're doing !!

Thanks
Keith

And buy HD DVD instead of BD. :D

try updating to 6.1.9.8

Please try and keep up :)

Fair enough, fair enough... sometimes there just not enough hours in the day.

And buy HD DVD instead of BD. :D

With regard to the multiple formats I'm aware of the political reasons behind your purchasing suggestion, it's just that I have to review films for a European web site and if the film in question is on one format or another thats what we have to go with.

Thanks
KH

I still get the critical component needs update with these two versions, I thought Slysoft had circumvented this issue ?

Discs play fine without AnyDVD-HD running though. Any news on getting around this issue.

Oh and I've added my support for you guys to do a media player, at least you people know what you're doing !!

Thanks
Keith

Good news: AnyDVD 6.1.9.9 (beta) will fix this issue.

Back